Does anyone else hate Leslie thomkins

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So after reading war games and no mans land I think, I know that Leslie is the worst supporting character batman has. I mean she let Stephanie brown die to prove a point to Bruce. And she narrated huntress and everyone for punching people so no one will die. When Tim said that he was going to go and help save people in war games she said something like "I thought someone would do something useful with their life" she berated him for saving lives. In no mans land, like I said, she yelled at people for saving lives.

If Bruce was to save a baby from getting killed, by punching someone she would have wanted him to let the kid die. The issue in no mans land when she tells at huntress for helping people is likely the worst batman comic I read. Does anyone els hate her guts. I swear she is worse than the joker to me.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why would she not let them punch people, if she hasn't noticed yet..... that's kind of what they do.... they punch things

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainbatman: that's my point. She acts like hitting a rapist is the same as being a child molester.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redleader1: yeah she does annoy me with that crap. But um there's something about her letting Stephanie die that you don't know, I don't know if you want me to spoil it for you or not.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I know that she faked stephs death but that is a retcon. So at first, in character she let steph die.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CaptainBatman

@redleader1: So, if I'm getting this right, she told Batman and Robin not to punch a criminal even if it meant the death of an innocent. I know that she knows about Bruce Wayne being batman and all, but who does she think they are, kids dressed up for halloween? They are crime-fighters that is what they do, they fight the criminals by punching them. Batman and Robin have 2 jobs: #1 Beat up criminals #2 Save innocents and Leslie Thompkins wants them to do the complete opposite of that for some reason. What a tool, makes no sense at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't she the one that kept Jason Todd out of prison for breaking into people's houses and stealing stuff. She was practically partially responsible for Jason becoming a Robin.