#1 Edited by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody read Stormwatch, Firestorm, or Blue Beetle/Threshold? I just want to know so I am not the only person reading this sh*t... I love themmm...

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel said:

I just want to know so I am not the only person reading this shit... I love themmm...

Im pretty sure you are not the only one, or the titles would have been cancelled FAST

unless you are the only one but buy thousands of the same issue

#3 Posted by JediXMan (29545 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking of getting into Stormwatch, but I haven't. Honestly, I'd rather read older issues of the Authority first (which I just can't seem to find)

#4 Posted by SoA (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

@dtschemmel: i read all those titles, u are not alone !

#5 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I read Stormwatch and Firestorm for a while, dropped them fairly early on (It pained me to drop Stormwatch, but I needed more room in my budget and it was the book doing the least for me). I stuck with Blue Beetle all the way through, and I haven't picked up Threshold yet, but I probably will.

#6 Posted by SmashBrawler (5493 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to read Firestorm. It was so terrible I dropped it. I've heard it's gotten better now that they went back to the regular Firestorm formula, but I'm still unconvinced.

I'm reading Threshold, great stuff so far.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (18488 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the RL tie-in with Stormwatch and the New Guardians tie-in with Blue Beetle but that's it.

#8 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

I started reading old issues of the Authority, and I am hoping that I will eventually get to Stormwatch.

#9 Posted by CuddlyPlane (79 posts) - - Show Bio

I read older Blue Beetles and I know this newer one got canceled but I'd still like to read them <3

#10 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm reading Stormwatch, it's actually one of my favorite titles coming out every month.

#11 Posted by Reignmaker (2227 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no familiarity with Stormwatch. But based on a tease at the end of the latest issue of All-Star Western, it seems that won't last for long.

#12 Posted by Catsnlynne (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

I read Stormwatch and like it very much. I'm debating on whether to get the Firestorm issue that has Captain Atom in it, but I've only read a little of Firestorm and it confused me. Never read Blue Beetle/Threshold.

#13 Posted by wimble23 (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I read Stormwatch and Firestorm at first but have dropped both of them. Firestorm was ruined with the new concept. I really like the idea of Stormwatch and wanted to like it but I just couldn't keep interest. Haven't picked up Threshold yet but I'm interested in it.

#14 Posted by Billy Batson (57753 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

I was thinking of getting into Stormwatch, but I haven't. Honestly, I'd rather read older issues of the Authority first (which I just can't seem to find)

Read Ellis' Stormwatch run first before his Authority. DC is releasing it three hardcovers. Two for Stormwatch and one for the Authority. The first hardcover is already out and the latter two are on their way. Oddly enough they're releasing the Authority hardcover before the second Stormwatch one.

BB

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I am reading Threshold.