#1 Posted by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe something like juggernaut?

#2 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. I like Bane the way he is thank you very much.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

Than he would be too powerful for a Batman villain.

#4 Posted by Wolfrazer (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

But Batman takes on large super villains all the time outside his own series! :P With prep of course..

#5 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

@wolfrazer said:

@thundergodswrath said:

But Batman takes on large super villains all the time outside his own series! :P With prep of course..

He also has the aid of his teammates.

#6 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane already is very strong if you mean make him very stupid like the hulk, but he is the perfect blend of smarts and brawn. In my opinion I think Bane at his top condition could beat Hulk mabye not Rulk though....

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37569 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeaaaah....no.

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#9 Edited by Daaerk (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, you’re kidding right?.

And right after a Batman-movie with Bane in it?

Bane is beautiful just the way he is, like @BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow said: “He’s the perfect blend of smarts and brawn.” Bane is perfectly worth and fit to be a Batman villain. Giving him Hulk’s strength would over-do Batman’s back..

Daaerk

#10 Posted by ccraft (5164 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Bruxae (13162 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I do however think they should make Killer Croc a bit stronger so he can be stronger then Bane and take the spot as the powerhouse villain, since Bane has brains too he would still easily beat Croc.. Right now though, Croc is weaker AND stupid, and constantly laughed at.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronus said:

No.

@wolfrazer said:

@thundergodswrath said:

He also has the aid of his teammates.

He wouldn't be that interesting.

Bane already is very strong if you mean make him very stupid like the hulk, but he is the perfect blend of smarts and brawn. In my opinion I think Bane at his top condition could beat Hulk mabye not Rulk though....

First of all, any version or any Hulk shown in comics would beat down Bane. Second Rulk is weaker than Hulk.

#14 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

So he could break batman's back again?

#15 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

Might as well make him a Wonder Woman or Superman Villian

#16 Edited by captainsaul (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has more characteristics that power. If he was even powerful then Batman would be no match for him. I think if Batman teamed up with the whole Bat family and fought a super strength Bane then that would make for a good ark. However just making him even more powerful would ruin the character.