Does any superpower hold up in the laws of physics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So does any superpower actually benefit you with the laws of physics in place. For examples of how it doesn't watch some Ted-Ed he discusses some of the most common superpower.

So can anyone prove that superpowers can work with physics.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super strength and invulnerability are both plausible abilities. Abnormalities in cellular proliferation can cause such a phenomenon.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Flight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: the particarls in the air are not as firm as solid which is why we can run liquids are less firm and more flowing which allows us to swim. So if we could float/fly we couldn't even move without moving fast enough.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By legacy6364

@allstarsuperman: the particarls in the air are not as firm as solid which is why we can run liquids are less firm and more flowing which allows us to swim. So if we could float/fly we couldn't even move without moving fast enough.

No Caption Provided

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Does Iron-Man count? The military are researching exo-skeletons atm, so it's probably the most plausible.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

Does Iron-Man count? The military are researching exo-skeletons atm, so it's probably the most plausible.

Ironman's suit is possible, the problem is the energy source. This is exactly why Marvel has created a fictional power source.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Iron Man's suit. Not to the degree of Tony's suit, but it is entirely plausible.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Quicksilvers' mutations, would allow for a degree of Superspeed in the human body, but the likely hood of attaining such mutations is...very small, I'm sure.

And even then, him running at light speed would cause untold damage to the planet. (Can QS reach Light speed?)

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it depends by the source of your powers...

@legacy6364 said:

Super strength and invulnerability are both plausible abilities. Abnormalities in cellular proliferation can cause such a phenomenon.

actually superstrenght require super durability, or your bones and muscles would break from the stress.

but to have a more dense body composition you would need much more calories, and you would weight MUCH more than a regular human. But if you weight more and your muscles require more blood then you would need a bigger/stronger heart to pump your blood. etc. etc. So in the end to have superstrenght you would have to make BIG changes in your whole body... and you would end up looking like an orc or something....

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Intelligence

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal Jordan's ring....nope

Spider-man.....nope

Superman's strength......nope

Giant man.......nope

Hulk.....nope

Flash.....nope

Thor......nope

Cain......nope

Daredevil........sort of.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt may be scientifically feasible

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man's suit if that counts.

I guess Daredevil's whole "My senses are improved because of my lack of sight." is possible, but probably not to that degree.

Captain America's Super Serum to a degree.

Super Strength is possible I suppose, same with invulnerability. Not to the degree of Superman of course, but enough to take some bullets.

Jmarshmallow