Doctor who villians that should return

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redleader1

Which doctor who villians do you think should be improved from how they are in the modern series or just overall have untapped potential from classic and modern. And what villians should make a comeback.

I want the Cybermens to be more like the classic versions mainly the tenth planet through the invasion versions. They were actually menacing and had more human like qualities which were taken away by Russell T Davies, who made them pretty much robots that have to lumber around and lack what made the old versions scary.

The reason they were scary before was cause they had hauntingly human aspects and that they showed what humanity would do to continue if we had went out of the suns orbit instead of Mondas.

As for villians that should make a return I want Sutekh to come back cause he was powerful enough to make the doctor scared and with his mind makes the do for seem like an ant.

I think that Wotan and the war machines have potential to make a good return in the modern series.

And now that galifrey is partialy saved they can say that the Ronni and the meddling monk escaped which would be awesome as they were great villians and the monk was the first time lord we saw other that the doctor and Susan.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Master

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By primebonnick

The Beast for me that guy was just too epic to be only used once. Well atleast his mind then since the whole body and mind may be too much for the doctor.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: yea but the thing about uniformity is actually is an idea explored with the Daleks so it's strange that they used replaced the Cybermens personalitys with another villians.

And I agree on the master who is confirmed to be returning. Yet I sadly think the valeyard might not come back for a long time possibly till later in this regeneration cycle.

If he does I have and idea for how which is that when 11 regenerated part of the old cycle got free and in the form of 11 wants to take the new cycle. I think matt should play him cause if they cast someone for a future regeneration then like before it will be confusing as we never see it fulfilled.

Plus an actor will get old before he can play the valeyard in the future and that means forcing the later production team to work with having to find a look alike years later and wasting a regeneration.

And matt did not get to play villain like enough yet when he did (mister clever) he was great.

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HillbillyMorangie

The Rani, Omega, Valeyard, Morbius... Any of them

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hillbillymorangie: oh yea I forgot to put omega he really should have been the villian in the 50th.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

The midnight entity.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I kinda want the Angels back but there last episode centered around them was really amazing

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: this is about classic villians mainly but despite my dislike for how overrated and overused they can be I do agree that an angle centric episode should be done rather that having them be in every other story for a cameo that should be given to another villian.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This duder.......

No Caption Provided
Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to see Timothy Dalton as Rassilon

Oh and of course "The Master"

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By redleader1

@referee: the master is confirmed so yay.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By redleader1

@judasnixon: he is scaroth so it would actually be pretty cool to see the conflict that his people the jagaroth had on earth befor life existed on it.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By judasnixon

@redleader1: Oh man Tom Baker had so many good villains I would love to see again.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: Kneel befor the almighty Kroll, Kroll, kroll, kroll....

God that episode was hilariously over the top with the swampies sacrifice of romona.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By judasnixon

@redleader1: I love Romana, I really wish they would bring her back in modern series.........

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: she is my favorite companion tied with Jamie so I agree entirely. Wouldn't be great for the doctor to have to explain that in a different timeline he killed her. Yet I think it would be interesting if she, Susan, and leela had die traveling with the doctor during the war.