Doctor Strange needs a seperate team and gameplan

SteveStarks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Honestly, I`m not sold on Doctor Strange fitting in with the current Avengers Team. He deals with problem none of those guys could handle. Plus I think a lot of Movies goers wouldn`t gravitate to him as they do with the rest. The only true way to fit him in is to power him down or change his origin. Then you might as well call him something else. I think do to his huge popularity Marvel believe they can put him in the mix with rest and he`ll blow. That might not be a good idea, he should be in the MCU but maybe on a separate team from The Avengers/Shield Faction. If it was up to me I`d go the Midnight Sons route with him. Also lets not forget Blade and Ghostriders are on this team too, The Midnight Son could be a Marvel`s Second money making Franchise behind Avengers. Plus Strange would be right at home

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By those_eyes

@stevestarks: true I agree but they will not do that. They are going to nerf strange so he will be around or below thor level in the cinematic universe. Hell I won't be surprised in they put him around ironmans level.

SteveStarks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I think they gonna power down nearly everyone. I kinda expect Ms Marvel to be changed some too. From Trailers Ronan The Accuser looks a lot smaller, This guy is Big as Hulk in the Comics

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I think they gonna power down nearly everyone. I kinda expect Ms Marvel to be changed some too. From Trailers Ronan The Accuser looks a lot smaller, This guy is Big as Hulk in the Comics

I didn't know he was that big. Marvel doesn't care too much especially since gotg is not as well known as the avengers they can nerf them as much as they want since mainstream audience doesn't even know gotg.

I'm going to be so pissed though if they nurf thanos. I know they will nerf him its just that the fact that I know they will pissss me off. Lol one thing dc films beat marvel films In is that they don't nerf characters nearly as bad.