Doctor Strange Movie Villains Revealed!

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By novi_homines

This is not official, and should be treated as a rumor.

Dormammu

No Caption Provided

Presented as one of the most powerful known mystical entities within the Marvel Universe, Doctor Strange refers to Dormammu as his “most terrible foe”; a threat to “the life of the universe itself”, that “at full power no one could stand against.” But that is not all! Also making an appearance as a secondary villain/henchman for Dormammu is…

Karl Mordo

Karl Mordo is one of Doctor Strange’s biggest foes in the comics and has quite the supporting role in the upcoming movie. Last but not least, making an appearance in a huge action sequence is a…

The Giant Mindless Ones

The mindless ones are extra-dimensional creatures summoned via magic to do the bidding of others (they have no will of their own).

Source.

Thoughts?

Avatar image for royal_rumble_man
Royal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Royal_Rumble_Man

yes, the mindless ones

No Caption Provided

big cyclopean golems with eye beams

Avatar image for mynamewasdeleted
MyNameWasDeleted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

too much CGI is a bad thing- hope they keep it practical as much as possible, it will hold up better in the long run

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite

Mindless Ones, yesssssssssssssssss.

wundagoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By wundagoreborn

Dormammu will make for some incredible CGI.

I'll be surprised if they go with secondary villians. Just the bizarreness of Strange and Dormammu, and the mystic landscapes in which they travel, will be a lot for general audiences to take in.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Hmm I'm interested to see how Marvel studios handle magic. I can see this turning out to be as bad as the Sorcerers Apprentice

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Not a huge surprise here, I would have been shocked if Dormammu didn't at least get a mention and doing a Dr. Strange origin movie without Mordo would be like doing a Spiderman origin without Uncle Ben. I know they have very different roles in the development of the respective characters but they are equally vital to the origin.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't think its that big of a surprise, Dormammu and Mordo are the only villains well known and good enough to be a dr strange villain.