#1 Posted by Ironhawk22 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

I finally saw Doctor Horrible. Great stuff!

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ironhawk22 said:

Best sing-along-blog ever. I kinda want NPH to play Hank Pym if he could bulk up a little.

#3 Posted by dondave (37985 posts) - - Show Bio

Best sing-along-blog ever. I kinda want NPH to play Hank Pym if he could bulk up a little.

QFT

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

But I for one couldn't stand it.

#5 Posted by Ironhawk22 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

@Ironhawk22 said:

Actually that's a pretty good casting choice, I never even considered it. I really hope HIMYM ends so he, as well as Cobie Smulders and Alyson Hannigan can start getting more involved with Joss Wheadon related projects. After watching Doctor Horrible, I now kind of hate Nathan Fillion. Felicia Day was particularly great, but that's not surprising in the slightest. Do you watch the Guild?

#6 Posted by The Stegman (24644 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

QFT

yuppers.
#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ironhawk22 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@Ironhawk22 said:

Actually that's a pretty good casting choice, I never even considered it. I really hope HIMYM ends so he, as well as Cobie Smulders and Alyson Hannigan can start getting more involved with Joss Wheadon related projects. After watching Doctor Horrible, I now kind of hate Nathan Fillion. Felicia Day was particularly great, but that's not surprising in the slightest. Do you watch the Guild?

Yeah you hate Nathan Fillion.....but you kinda love to hate him don't you? As much as I'd love to cast comic book movies with Joss Whedon regulars but that might not work. Did you know that Alyson Hannigan's Alexis Denisof was in Avengers? On Felicia's Vaginal Fantasy Hangout they were asking her why she wasn't in Joss Whedon's Cabin in the Woods. She said she can't be in everything her friends do. I watched the first season of the Guild but haven't gotten around to watching the rest yet.

#8 Posted by Ironhawk22 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

@Ironhawk22 said:

@PrinceIMC said:

@Ironhawk22 said:

Yeah you hate Nathan Fillion.....but you kinda love to hate him don't you? As much as I'd love to cast comic book movies with Joss Whedon regulars but that might not work. Did you know that Alyson Hannigan's Alexis Denisof was in Avengers? On Felicia's Vaginal Fantasy Hangout they were asking her why she wasn't in Joss Whedon's Cabin in the Woods. She said she can't be in everything her friends do. I watched the first season of the Guild but haven't gotten around to watching the rest yet.

Guild is great. The most recent season(and possibly final) was just okay. I did notice Alexis was in Avengers. I only knew because I heard prior to seeing it. Felicia recently guest starred on Supernatural(for the second time) and it was pretty darn awesome. I kind of want to see her character get a spin-off. I heard their making a DH sequel, and FD may be in it. Her character was great, and I really hope that it turns out to be true. How they'll use her, I don't know. A sequel itself seems like it may be hard to make.

#9 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

How Great was it? I never heard of such guy called Doctor Horrible until I ran into this thread. Don't knwo if it'd be my style or not.