Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DarthDestructor

No Caption Provided

http://darthdestruktor.deviantart.com/art/MCU-Doctor-Doom-Design-448173413

^ click if you want to read the text on the right.

Hey people - this is my idea for Doctor Doom in Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I know, I know - FOX still has the rights. But we can still imagine, yes?

So, first of all - new look. You see, Doom is a badass in comics. His medieval looking armour, and green hood and cape make him look great when well drawn. BUT - imagine this in the movie. It will not work. Just like many great comic book suits look great on paper, but not in the movie (like original Captain America suit from "First Avenger" (the one from his show)).

So - changes - not cheap cloak like from the first Fantastic Four movie. I wanted to make him look regal, yet flexible. For the armour - it is mix of Iron Man, War Machine, Asgardian and something from "Man of Steel" Kryptonian armours (they have great, futuristic medieval feel if you know what I mean). His famous mask is now made from many geometrical figures - I fought it would look more "modern".

You may ask - what about his cape? It is optional - you can see it in the right corner.

Now, about his story. I merged 616 and Ultimate universe (like many characters in MCU). His original story is almost intact, but some things (like journey to hell and scar from a demon) would not fit in science based MCU (more about it later). So his full of magic past is some sort of Latverian urban legends now.

Now, about his "magic" - you may know that MCU does not like magic. It they wanted to introduce real magic, they would do it in "Thor" movies. Instead we have some alien technology mumboo-jumboo. There are even rumors that Doctor Strange will be about alternate dimensions, holografic universe and quantum mechanics. So, Doctor Doom's magic are tech based now.(just like in "Iron Man: Armoured Adventures").

What else to say? Feel free to comment.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thats a very good look

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts