Doc Green ripping Ultron´s arm, Incredible PIS.

• 136 results
Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darthmummy: Are you dumb kid, hes easily tanked several planet shattering physical impacts and magic blasts. Id like to see thor push gladiators eyebeams back into his head.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By VoloErgoMalus

@harriso said:

@darthmummy: Are you dumb kid, hes easily tanked several planet shattering physical impacts and magic blasts. Id like to see thor push gladiators eyebeams back into his head.

I've already addressed the fact that allowing only feats to advise your interpretation of a character is futile, since somebody else's interpretation precedes the feat in all cases. Hulk is, at his heart, a rage monster, whose elevation to cosmic power levels was contrived by the writers, who wanted to capitalize on the character's popularity in the only way they could or wanted to: wank.

Do I think the "canon" Hulk would beat Thor? Yes. Do I accept canon in all cases? No.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@harriso: I don´t remember that, but if he did, it wasn´t just him, it was Angrir as well, plus, this is an amped Hulk, so there´s nothing to brag about.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Harriso

@darthmummy: But insisting that every character who is popular is amped is ludicris, i could just as easily say all of Thor's feats are PIS because hes a very popular character. See people tend to disregard alot of popular heroes feats as PIS, simply because they dont like them. Btw being a rage monster has its advantages, rage is what you need in combat, as Hulk will not stop until either him or his oppenent is dead/incapacitated.

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Angrir was practically useless in the fight thiugh, he got like one punch in before mjonir came ripping through his chest.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it naht pis hulk teh strongest one1 ter is.

OriginalSinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this is about Adamantium, but if I remember correctly Hulk as beaten Thor in a brawl many times. And on more then one occasion Thor has admitted to Hulk being the stronger one. That being said I believe Thor is still more powerful and verstile, if he plays smart and fights using his actually godly power instead of letting his pride get the best of him, and trying to throw down in a contest of physical strength he could easily win. Or he could end the fight right when it starts with one powerful strike instead of prolonging the battle, which would give the Hulk a chance to increase in strength.

I know this thread is old, I'm new to comicvine, or at least having an account here. So don't flame me bros.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my fking god and what? The whole DC and Marvel is a one big PIS. Stop whinning about such stupidities.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

But the Hulk is the Strongest there is

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I know this is about Adamantium, but if I remember correctly Hulk as beaten Thor in a brawl many times. And on more then one occasion Thor has admitted to Hulk being the stronger one. That being said I believe Thor is still more powerful and verstile, if he plays smart and fights using his actually godly power instead of letting his pride get the best of him, and trying to throw down in a contest of physical strength he could easily win. Or he could end the fight right when it starts with one powerful strike instead of prolonging the battle, which would give the Hulk a chance to increase in strength.

I know this thread is old, I'm new to comicvine, or at least having an account here. So don't flame me bros.

Agreed

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed. It's PIS.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe he was just normal metal

OriginalSinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OriginalSinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Not weak no where near his base strength level in most incarnations is 90 100 tons. Which is monstrously powerful, but there are others that can compete with that. So its not all that impressive in Marvel anymore.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalsinner: He has no base strength and even at base or calm he's clearly over 100 tons easily

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

I'm pretty sure he just ripped off the joints (the parts that aren't adamantium). Acid and godspawn established that a few months ago.

Was just about to post that.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WAAAH!!! WAAAH!!!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Just to be crystal clear, Magneto was not among the mutants attacking Ultron in that scan. Magneto would have MURDERED Ultron single-handedly.

He is unique in and is almost never used on the battle forums in my experience because he is a walking game of RPS: he's either a) useless in high-tier battles and gets murdered or b) solo's some battles against higher-tier opponents (Iron Man, Destroyer Armor, Wolverine, Ultron, Dakken, Colossus, almost any gun user, Vision, Captain America, etc.,).

He also has some inconsistent powers, like telepathy.

Used to full potential he is hard to beat. He could control the iron in the blood of most carbon-based life forms in order to rip it from its host and cause extreme pain and damage, so much so as to rip the target to pieces, he can drop a helicarrier on you (Sentry style) or he could bring down satellites from space at terminal velocity on your head, he could rip up the molten iron in the mantle of the Earth to cause incredible earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, or shoot iron dust shavings at incredible speeds to pierce your body and destroy your cells on a molecular level, to name just a small fraction of things I just thought of or have heard of before.

OriginalSinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: At calm levels his base strength was 90 tons but it was stated to have shifted over the years, once by Doc Green when he remarked on his newly gained intelligence.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo it's clearly just the joints being made of a slightly less durable, easily movable metal other than adamantium. There was just adamantium on the arm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@rpgesus said:

Imo it's clearly just the joints being made of a slightly less durable, easily movable metal other than adamantium. There was just adamantium on the arm

Yep. Just like Wolverine can have his spine ripped in two at the joints.

No Caption Provided

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

????

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: dude that's crazy I actually saw this pic at break for work and I was thinking wait 5 that'd adamantium and I was like wtf but I just chalked it up as he ripped it at weak spots like right in between 2 vertebra or something

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By kgb725

@avatar_of_green: When has he done anything to the Destroyer armor and Tony beat Magneto ? How would Magneto beat Ultron when Ultron has anti-magnetism built in him ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@rpgesus said:

@avatar_of_green: dude that's crazy I actually saw this pic at break for work and I was thinking wait 5 that'd adamantium and I was like wtf but I just chalked it up as he ripped it at weak spots like right in between 2 vertebra or something

Yeah I figure there's no adamantium between the vertebrae, only on the discs themselves. Hulk could probably pull most of Wolverine's limbs right off and they would grow back without adamantium.

Sick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Good point on Ultron, although I don't necessarily see how that would work scientifically, but no matter, I concede that if Ultron does have anti-magnetism then he would be harder to beat, but Magneto would still be able to do a lot of the other things I described, he could even shred Cap's shield and use it to pierce Ultron, and a helicarrier took Sentry out, I highly doubt Ultron would survive.

As for Iron Man, guess what, Spiderman beat Firelord too. But a random encounter Tony gets crushed like a tin can. If he has prep time and knows he is going to fight Magneto that's a different story.

EDIT: Forgot about Destroyer.

Uru right? Like Thor's hammer?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: Avengers Vs X-Men it was a random encounter and his suit isn't made out of metal its made out of carbon nanotubes.. Magneto said so himself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: From marvel.com

"The answer is likely a combination of materials. The most "traditional" solution would be an alloy of titanium, nickel-titanium (aka nitinol). It's traditional because it's an alloy and those have been around for a very long time, but nitinol is still pretty special stuff. It's strong, it's light (for a metal), it has a high resistance to heat and it heals. Yes, it heals...sort of. Nitinol can be deformed at one temperature then resume its original shape once heated above a specific "transformation temperature." This property could come in extremely handy when making repairs after being hit by many bullets, as is often the case for Tony Stark while wearing the suit.

Other materials of note include carbon-carbon composite, which is a type of carbon-fiber-reinforced graphite. It's extremely strong, but brittle; however it can take a ton of heat. You know the nose-cone of the space shuttle, which experiences temperatures in excess of 2300° F during reentry? You better believe it's carbon-carbon. Tony's rocket boots burn pretty hot, so he's possibly using carbon-carbon in there somewhere.

The last material of note is what's called single-crystal titanium, which is so cutting edge it's not on Wikipedia yet (i.e. your friends will think you're really cool when you bring this one up). According to Jacob Stump, an aerospace engineer and stress analyst at Northrop Grumman, this is a custom grown piece of titanium which reduces the number of imperfections, making it much stronger than other types of titanium. It's starting to be used in military jet engines that are susceptible to bird strikes. Hopefully Tony isn't hitting any birds, but if he did, this material could take it.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/comics/12004/marvel_science_iron_mans_armor#ixzz3Zc60Dsqb "

I would guess that only parts of the armor are made of carbon. The bullets aren't, for instance. Say Erik decides to push those into Tony? Or set's off the firing pins on all of his missiles at once?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: Magneto did drop 200 tons of rubble on him and Tony was still fine even though the suit was a little banged up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Avatar_of_Green
@kgb725 said:

@avatar_of_green: Magneto did drop 200 tons of rubble on him and Tony was still fine even though the suit was a little banged up.

This may be true. A helicarrier weighs more like 200,000 tons.

Also, you're ignoring my original point that Magneto is underused in the battle forums, and if he used his powers to their max with imagination he could defeat almost anyone.

As I said in my earlier post "I would guess that only parts of the armor are made of carbon. The bullets aren't, for instance. Say Erik decides to push those into (through) Tony? Or set's off the firing pins on all of his missiles at once?"

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: Tony does not carry metal on his suit or he has anti magnetism

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

He either ripped apart the part of the body that isn't made of Adamantium, ot that was secondary adamantium or it is PIS.

The_BladeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I know its been awhile but even as a comic I still think the time travel angle makes this stupid to begin with.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the ultron you see there fighting marvel heroes and villain his made of proto adamtium. hulk has never broken a proto adamatium before.