#1 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Remeber that ring Carol found. Would you want Hal to propose to Carrol in the future.

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i do want that to happen

#3 Posted by rantanplan1980 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Please no. This is one thing about the Hal Jordan story I don't like. They need to put some closure on that couple already. Those two would never work. That was the whole point, they love each other but they're not destined for each other.

#5 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes they should :) I would love to see these two as a fighting couple. one Green (Will) and one Pink (love). EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by Catsnlynne (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote no.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11739 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes they should :) I would love to see these two as a fighting couple. one Green (Will) and one Pink (love). EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

That would actually be kind of cool if they became a legit tag team of sorts in the GL series. I would be down for this idea, it's something different and could turn out good.

#8 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is could we convince Hal to ask?

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

i have mixed feelings.

#11 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11739 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21971 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely. Hal should propose.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (24652 posts) - - Show Bio

Either get them together, or have them separate, he has been stringing Carol along for way too long.

#14 Posted by sinestro_GL (3177 posts) - - Show Bio

Like Superman, once Hal and Carol end up together, it takes 'something' out of the stories.

#15 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a hard time seeing Hal married.

#16 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely. Great for character development and all-in-all Hal's life moving forward. Plus it'd be nice to see a happy wedding in comics for 2013

#17 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

That would actually be kind of cool if they became a legit tag team of sorts in the GL series. I would be down for this idea, it's something different and could turn out good.

@jorgevy said:

yes i do want that to happen

These.

#18 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I want him to drive a will-construct through her brain and declare himself NuParrallax.