Do you want a video game where you play as the supervillain?

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Imagine the possibilities with this:

I could play Lizard and terrorize locals with my abilities and take over world with Lizard mix...I could play Joker and be a psychopath. I could be Metallo and beat Superman's a$$. I could do so many things depending on the villain. I mean come on! Why hasn't anyone done this yet.

I personally would love to kick certain superhero's butts like imagine...if you hate Superman play Brainiac and actually do it!

What do you think would you want this?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

I have been saying this for years. I would love this. I want a villains mode in the next Arkham game where you can play the game as Two-face or whoever.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Jorgevy

Even in the games where you can choose alligiance or sides, I always go to the good side so I'd probably wouldn't feel comfortable playing a game like this, but yeah, it's something that is quite obvious and has not been done yet, being able to play as the super villain. I think it's kinda for the same reasons we don't see villains with series and movies

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AweSam

Not really. Why would you use Joker when you could be Batman? Why Lex Luthor when you could be Superman?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ms__omega

I play City of Heroes and you can make a super villain :) I love being the bad guy.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AweSam

@BlueLantern1995 said:

For me it would be a good way to show my hatred of a paticular superhero or play as a supervillain I love. For example I for one am a Superman hater but I love Brainiac as a villain so if I could play Brainiac then I can act out my hatred and beat his sorry little a$$.

And that's it? the game is just you vs Superman? That's why Injustice is coming out.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deadite

I'd play the game with enthusiasm, but not because I have hatred to any of the heroes. There should be great video games that's on the villain's perspective and it would have a lot of communicative potential. I think it's important if you really like the character, that your imagination shouldn't dreaded about playing as a villain.

Maybe it's because I'm a horror-buff and it makes it easier for me to project the spirit of playfulness on playing as the bad guy, carving into the soul of the characters.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

So GTA Super villain edition

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By SoA

its called dc universe online.

cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cuddles666

GTA Gotham. Make it happen people!

Or you could play as Darkseid and lay siege to the known universe!

X-Men Legends: Brotherhood.

The possibilities are insane! Heck, you could even have a game where you're Doctor Doom and you go around fighting both heroes AND villains to take control of Earth!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

I have a borderline psychopathic love for destroying things and ending virtual lives. Of course I want this.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadite

Or it could be like Left 4 Dead. Four supervillain slaughtering hordes of civilian and hero-wannabe. Wannabes would jacked adrenaline shots and regenerative ability to temporarily withstand attacks. Both teams can be played. The Wannabe team can respawn and the objective is to slow down and chip away and possibly take down the supervillain. Villain's objective is to get from point A to point B.

Awhile back someone announced a Suicide Squad game, don't know what happened to it, but I thought it was going to be something like this.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Loki9876

Rocksteady should make a joker game.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers