Do you use mycomicshop.com?

PatriotPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

If so, what is your opinion of it? Is it a good shop? How much do you shop on it?

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@patriotperson: I have used it a few times. Makes finding back issues easier than trying to find them at my comic shop and their prices are pretty good. If you join their email list they send out a discount code for like 5% or 10% off select titles for that week. I only usually buy back issues from them when I am buying many since their cheapest shipping option is like $5 and thats for like 7-12 business days I think. The times I have bought from them, when they ship your comics they really do a great job. The packaging is superb and my comics have always arrived in great shape.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I order from there a few times a year. Big selection of back issues, cheap shipping. Perfect if your trying to fill gaps in your collection. If they dont have what you're looking for, add it to your want list and they email you when it comes in.

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've ordered from them several times and they're great. I have never had a problem. As other posters have said, massive selection of books, great prices and items arrive well packaged.

Two other sites I use occasionally is NewKadia and Mile High Comics.

PatriotPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump