#1 Posted by SSJTyler (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask this question because there is still a lot of buzz going around over the Death Battle fight. I'm more of a Goku fan than a Superman fan but I knew Supes would win. I just want to see who thought Screwattacks breakdown was fair and who thought their breakdown was inaccurate. Personally, I think their breakdown was fair simply because the only feats you could go off were from the Saiyan/Frieza saga. Everything after that doesn't really show what he can do besides transforming however any serious fan knows Goku is definitely stronger later on. I'm not saying it would change the outcome of the Death Battle I just want to know what everyone else thought.

#2 Posted by Z3RO180 (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

You know this would also happen if supes lost

#3 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to watch the whole thing again, but my first impression was they weren't even entirely accurate with Superman.

Of course, I also disagree strongly with the "no ABC logic/powerscaling" rule that gets applied to DBZ, partly because I find it pretty hypocritical; comics fans routinely and freely use ABC logic all the time when dealing purely with other comics characters. You pretty much have to, otherwise you end up with weird things like Darkseid being weaker than Luke Cage. Obviously, just about anyone familiar with the characters is going to think there is something wrong with that idea, but good luck finding a scan of Darkseid actually lifting something that weighs more than 25 tons.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19387 posts) - - Show Bio

What I always say to this, is that the margin of error is easily large enough to encompass possible mistakes. If Goku was 10x as strong as they portrayed him as being, he would still have lost.

#5 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was alright, but I wasnt that into it.

#6 Posted by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#7 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but they did give it a good tried but mistakes were made

#8 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

What I always say to this, is that the margin of error is easily large enough to encompass possible mistakes. If Goku was 10x as strong as they portrayed him as being, he would still have lost.

Though Goku more than 10x as strong as they showed to us, and Superman's power isn't "unlimited", by the most consistent feats, he isn't half as unbeatable as they said.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4525 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

No.

What he said.

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

No they were off by far