Do you think Batfleck would be a worthy opponent to Arkham Batman in an actual fight?

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Poll Do you think Batfleck would be a worthy opponent to Arkham Batman in an actual fight? (17 votes)

Yes 53%
No 47%

So many agree that many street level cinematic characters are not a worthy match for Arkham Batman (Daredevil, Nolan and Keaton Batman, Arrow etc.). Do you think that Batfleck will be the first worthy opponent to Arkham Batman.

• 
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

What I want to know is Batfleck vs Devilfleck

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By VoloErgoMalus

Before Arkham Batman can fight Affleck Batman, he needs to be directly present in his narrative-defined universe, which he will not be. You can't get a result from a cross-universe (or even intra-universe hypothetical) battle discussion that reflects the defining intent of the creator(s) of the universes, otherwise the universes would not be separate/altered, because the battle would have already taken place. You are making new stuff up when you pit Arkham Batman against anyone he hasn't fought over the course of the games.

Battle forums = fan fiction

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy: yeah but i never specifically stated he beat arrow or daredevil. i was saying that the vast majority agrees it would end with bats winning. i know it's not confirmed nor will it ever be. what i was saying was most people agree that if these characters could and were to fight most people agree batman would win.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubtful. Arkham Bats is literally the closest to comic Bats as it can get. If any live action version comes close though it'll be this one. It really depends on how he ends up combating Supes.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman3000: And I was saying that to ask what would happen if they could and were to fight is nonsense, because adding a fight to their stories that never takes place changes the could and would that their fictional existences already represent, thus altering them and creating new characters.

#stopthemadness

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy: and yet you come to this thread where there are countless of other threads that have battles between characters from image vs dc dc vs marvel marvel vs idw etc. see where i'm getting at. plus for me thats the whole fun of discussing battles there's no definitive answer so it's seeing reasons why people think a certain character would win against another.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmummy: and yet you come to this thread where there are countless of other threads that have battles between characters from image vs dc dc vs marvel marvel vs idw etc. see where i'm getting at. plus for me thats the whole fun of discussing battles there's no definitive answer so it's seeing reasons why people think a certain character would win against another.

True. My beef is mainly with people who want to push their outcomes on other people.

@darthmummy said:

Before Arkham Batman can fight Affleck Batman, he needs to be directly present in his narrative-defined universe, which he will not be. You can't get a result from a cross-universe (or even intra-universe hypothetical) battle discussion that reflects the defining intent of the creator(s) of the universes, otherwise the universes would not be separate/altered, because the battle would have already taken place. You are making new stuff up when you pit Arkham Batman against anyone he hasn't fought over the course of the games.

Battle forums = fan fiction

But you can argue about it.

And get nowhere.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman3000 said:

True. My beef is mainly with people who want to push their outcomes on other people.

Fair enough. Yeah it gets annoying.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Doubt it

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way

UltimateSMfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 months till the movie, i'll definitely come back with an answer then. After the way Zod and Faora fought in Man of steel i can't wait to see this apparently brutal Batman fight, i bet it's gonna be amazing.