#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (27673 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean other than the Justice League. Do you think they should each lead a team that expands more on there part of the universe? Like for instance:

Batman - The Outsiders or maybe a Bat Family book. Dealing with the more street level stuff, maybe have them deal with Gotham and Bludhaven to give them more of a challenge.

Wonder Woman - The Furies. Have them fighting magical gods and monsters.

Superman - L.E.G.I.O.N. Fighting more cosmic threats that Supes cant on his own.

Cyborg - Metal Men. Working for ARGUS hunting down tech for the Red Room

Aquaman - The Others. This is already happening.

Green Lantern -The Lantern Corps. Same as above.

The Flash - The Speed Force. Deals with time travel and alt time line stuff.

#2 Posted by Mitrageist (7268 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe just a couple of titles that rotated around them and their teams.

#3 Edited by VoodooPenguin (806 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be opposed to any of it, I might be in favor. I honestly wouldn't read any of it, but I'm sure others would enjoy it. Then again, I'd rather have a lesser known character get their own series... *&#$ you, DC.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27673 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't be opposed to any of it, I might be in favor. I honestly wouldn't read any of it, but I'm sure others would enjoy it. Then again, I'd rather have a lesser known character get their own series... *&#$ you, DC.

DC tried that, nobody bought them.

#5 Edited by VoodooPenguin (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Some of them were doing pretty well though. They just didn't make AS much those seven. Most people don't want only comics from the big seven. You know how many other books that haven't been announced canceled there are? 7 not counting JL Dark. How many of the big 7? 35.

Tell me that's not ridiculous. DC completely doesn't care about fans. Yeah, I know: "They are a business. Their focus is making money." That's true of course, but not every company does that. I also understand that if a book isn't selling well at all, they will cancel. Not all of them were selling bad.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27673 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Some of them were doing pretty well though. They just didn't make AS much those seven. Most people don't want only comics from the big seven. You know how many other books that haven't been announced canceled there are? 7 not counting JL Dark. How many of the big 7? 35.

Tell me that's not ridiculous. DC completely doesn't care about fans. Yeah, I know: "They are a business. Their focus is making money." That's true of course, but not every company does that. I also understand that if a book isn't selling well at all, they will cancel. Not all of them were selling bad.

none of the ones that have been axed were selling well

#7 Posted by VoodooPenguin (806 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by sinestro_GL (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

The more the merrier...as long as the creative team is good and the quality is good