Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I'm willing to bet that half the people on this site don't read comics

WHERE ARE THESE INFILTRATORS.

Seriously though, why would one be on this site and not read comics? I'm a little confuzzled.

I've outgrown the comic book part, but I still love the characters and want to keep up with the events and storylines.

Outgrown meaning you don't like reading the actual comics anymore?

Having a stack of comics buried in my closet that I spent hundreds of dollars on doesn't hold the same value as it used to.

Ultimately, I'd rather get a 6 month recap on a developing event than read 30 pages, then wait 30 days... read 30 pages then wait 30 days...

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I didn't do the poll because there wasn't an option for "every damn day". Seriously I read comics everyday.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@billy_batson: are they always black and white? and any suggestions to read them? i dont like reall corny stuff like dragon ball z but im not big on the real heavy stuff eitheer

They usually are in black and white but there's some in color.

In what type of stories are you interested in?

BB

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

All the time.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Veshark

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: I'm willing to bet that half the people on this site don't read comics

Seriously though, why would one be on this site and not read comics? I'm a little confuzzled.

I've outgrown the comic book part, but I still love the characters and want to keep up with the events and storylines.

Having a stack of comics buried in my closet that I spent hundreds of dollars on doesn't hold the same value as it used to.

Ultimately, I'd rather get a 6 month recap on a developing event than read 30 pages, then wait 30 days... read 30 pages then wait 30 days...

What about trades?

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

What about trades?

Not entirely sure what those are, you mean like Graphic Novels that are a collection of comics? Yeah I dig that, I just haven't gotten around to getting any lately. There haven't exactly been any big events worth owning lately :/.

But I really do like comics and the art and all that, so I'm not opposed to it. Just at this moment I can come to comicvine to find out everything about everything within days of it happening in the comics.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

What about trades?

Not entirely sure what those are, you mean like Graphic Novels that are a collection of comics? Yeah I dig that, I just haven't gotten around to getting any lately. There haven't exactly been any big events worth owning lately :/.

But I really do like comics and the art and all that, so I'm not opposed to it. Just at this moment I can come to comicvine to find out everything about everything within days of it happening in the comics.

Ah alright, cool enough. Yeah trades are essentially collections of comics. I almost only buy trades nowadays, I'm not much of a monthly reader myself.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

What about trades?

Ah alright, cool enough. Yeah trades are essentially collections of comics. I almost only buy trades nowadays, I'm not much of a monthly reader myself.

Do they make trade paperbacks for all of the comics? I'm only familiar with the bigtime event ones like Onslaught.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@havenless said:

@veshark said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

What about trades?

Do they make trade paperbacks for all of the comics? I'm only familiar with the bigtime event ones like Onslaught.

Uh yeah pretty much. Even when a title is canceled, it's generally still collected in trade just to see if the publisher can sell a couple more copies. Nearly every comic nowadays gets collected into trade.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By lykopis

The frequency in which I read books comes and goes in waves. Sometimes I can go with weeks with not reading any due to being crazy busy or because I am blegh. Then there are times that I gorge on them (like recently).

I pick them up every week though. Does that count?

Smallville2106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read comics in some form everyday. Monthly issues or trades. Can't get enough of them.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Joewell911

No i don't, tis why i use book, game, or cartoon characters in the battle fourms

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read at least 1 comic everyday

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not every week, I used to when I was a kid and when the New 52 started but now I read only 4-5 titles a month.