Do you prefer the notification system over the simple follow feed?

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you prefer the notification system over the simple follow feed? (21 votes)

Yes. It's innovative and a different approach 14%
No. I'd rather have the follow feed 86%

Personally I say no. I'd rather just know who's online and get replies sent to my pm box as it was, simple but effective.

But I want to see if this is something CV members actually like as a majority, or if it's a good effort but in the wrong direction. I'm sure the staff probably does too.

Only way to do that is by showing a consensus. You don't have to state an opinion in detail of why but it would help. Thanks

• 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I'd go with an option C, actually.

I'd like the follow feed back (and according to Rorie's post, they're working on something like it), but I'd like the notification system a whole lot more if it worked properly. I understand that things are new and there are bugs that need to be ironed out, it's still incredibly frustrating.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Xander_Slade_

@mercy_ said:

I'd like the follow feed back (and according to Rorie's post, they're working on something like it), but I'd like the notification system a whole lot more if it worked properly. I understand that things are new and there are bugs that need to be ironed out, it's still incredibly frustrating.

Personally I think it should've been the first approach. 'Don't fix whats not broken'

Avatar image for captainlantern76
CaptainLantern76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@mercy_ said:

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I like being told when users make blogs and reviews, but it's not really helpful with the insane lag it has right now.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

They should bring back the previous follow system. The notification system is nice in theory, but I like all my notifications and PMs to be in one place; makes it especially easier on mobile.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

They should bring back the previous follow system. The notification system is nice in theory, but I like all my notifications and PMs to be in one place; makes it especially easier on mobile.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The older one was much better, this new notification system is annoying and not as efficient.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

I like being told when users make blogs and reviews, but it's not really helpful with the insane lag it has right now.

The older one was much better, this new notification system is annoying and not as efficient.