• 59 results
Posted by Jphu8414 (3731 posts) 8 months, 21 days ago

Poll: Do you have a comic book shop in your area? (53 votes)

Yes 70%
No 28%
Don't Care 2%

Was just wondering if CV people have an accessible comic book shop in their area. I have one in my college town and I'm really happy that I do, although I realize that some people probably aren't as lucky as me. Or maybe you just don't care because you get your comic books on the internet or something

#51 Posted by Deadpool_is_better_than_you (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Digital its pretty convenient and I'm a bit embarrassed to go to a comic shop however insecure that sounds lol

#52 Posted by Jphu8414 (3731 posts) - - Show Bio

Digital its pretty convenient and I'm a bit embarrassed to go to a comic shop however insecure that sounds lol

Believe me I know what you mean, it took me ages to beat down the feeling and go inside mine.

#53 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

5 minutes from my work. It's one of the advantages of living in a 'metropolitan area'.

#54 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Im from plymouth in the UK and luckily for me I have to comic book shops within a 20 minute walk

#55 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8002 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie: It's not nearly as glamourous as you think. It's a lot of work and we host different card game tournaments, which brings in the weird Magic the Gathering players.

Yeah, I bet that can get pretty taxing. And I imagine it can get rather slow some days.

#56 Posted by 20125946 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: Let me guess, you buy them on Amazon.

#57 Posted by Deadgod (1422 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope , there's not even 1 comic book shop in my entire city so i end buying digital comics, they're cheaper for me. Sometimes i do order a actual comic book but they take like 1-2 weeks to get to me & costs more so i only order one comic in every 1-3 months :(

#58 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11611 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two near me that I know of.

#59 Edited by Vitalius (1947 posts) - - Show Bio

No i dont. If i want comics, i need to buy online.

#60 Posted by w0nd (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

I am lucky to have one in every district. when one goes down two replace it