#1 Posted by JulieDC (1075 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if that is the right name for it....

#2 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

No due to lack of money but man looking at some of the New 52 figures... *drools*.

#3 Edited by JulieDC (1075 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt: yeah I saw a justice league set but I spent all my money getting old robin action figures now I have to wait and save up although i want to get the nightwing and red robin chess pieces first.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5253 posts) - - Show Bio

If I want an image of a hero or villain, i'll buy a poster. And since I don't play with action figures, i don't see the point of buying them.

#5 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6538 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by i_like_swords (17474 posts) - - Show Bio

I played with action figures as child, especially WWE ones. Come to think of it.. if I had a bunch of comics character action figures I could have a lot of fun...

#7 Posted by wundagoreborn (398 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Already spend the whole comic-related budget on the comics themselves.

#8 Edited by JulieDC (1075 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6538 posts) - - Show Bio

@juliedc: I have the Batman set, they're pretty cool. :)

#10 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

I stray away from action figures, but I collect statues instead. The Kotobukia Killing Joke statue is amazing!

#11 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

I collect minimates, I like them because they are good renditions of the characters and are ultra cute. Also they're fairly comprehensive in scope, at least for Marvel.

#12 Posted by AjO16 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like the get the New 52 Stuff but can't afford it, Trying to get the Regular Show POP! stuff tho.

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

I never could. I'd play with them if they had nice articulation.

#14 Edited by impossibilly (893 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to, but they take up too much space and cost too much money. For years, I collected action figures and didn't take them out of their packaging. MIB and MOC were so important to me. I look back on that as silliness. After getting over keeping figures MOC, I bought cool figures I liked to open and play with, but the amount of time I played with them was fleeting and they quickly ended up just gathering dust, taking up too much space.

That said, I did recently buy the entire Batman chess set by Eaglemoss, and occasionally buy an action figure here or there in moments of weakness.

#15 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

I collect anything that looks cool.