#1 Edited by Benk111 (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think lex Luther is really trying to be a good guy by joining the justice league or is this part of an evil scheme?

#2 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8930 posts) - - Show Bio

probably a scheme.

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (14846 posts) - - Show Bio

Sexi lexi?

#4 Posted by wildvine (10846 posts) - - Show Bio

Lexi? o_O

#5 Posted by Aros001 (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way he becomes a bad guy again later. That's just the way his character is.

#6 Edited by Squalleon (6277 posts) - - Show Bio

He said it himself. He is after fame and praise he doesn't care about the means. The moment he sees that way doesn't work out for him, well you know what happens.

#7 Posted by LEGACY6364 (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex Luthor doesn't believe in good or bad, nor right or wrong. He only believes in whats beneficial for himself.

#8 Posted by Jayc1324 (16620 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex isn't evil. I don't believe he's scheming anything. He is now famous for saving the world and is taking advantage of it. He does want to help humanity and does actually want to be part of the league. Yeah he's being a good guy for now.

#9 Posted by Night4345 (7165 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#10 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Yeah, just like Norman Osborn, right? Iron Patriot's a good guy, he's changed. Oh no, wait a minute...

#11 Posted by tensor (6086 posts) - - Show Bio

For now, until the writers twist things up.

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (7482 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he has a bigger plan in play.

#13 Posted by Jayc1324 (16620 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by dagmar_merrill (12077 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#15 Posted by Jayc1324 (16620 posts) - - Show Bio

I say no because he hasn't done anything to show he is planning something. He's just on the JL now because he saved the world and is taking advantage of the fame.

#16 Posted by Jphu8414 (4041 posts) - - Show Bio

No. because he's Lex Luthor. He's definitely up to something

#17 Posted by Skit (3622 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Lex isn't evil. I don't believe he's scheming anything. He is now famous for saving the world and is taking advantage of it. He does want to help humanity and does actually want to be part of the league. Yeah he's being a good guy for now.

@jayc1324 said:

I say no because he hasn't done anything to show he is planning something. He's just on the JL now because he saved the world and is taking advantage of the fame.

You feeling alright?

#18 Edited by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: You'd think that someone with Batman as his avatar would have enough deductive skills to know better than that. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

#19 Posted by Night4345 (7165 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex wants to help humanity? Ha!

#20 Posted by The Stegman (28609 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that HE believes he's a good guy.

#21 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by The Stegman (28609 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Vitalius (3320 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345:

He believes that he should be the protector of Earth and not Superman. But i wouldnt never Lex Luthor alone in Watchtower or touch anything if i was one of JL members. Because that will be biting on their asses one of these days and he is more dangerous than The Joker.