Do you believe Broly is a star buster?

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This isn't to start a DBZ v Comics thread of course, I was wondering if you believe he can destroy a star. I believe he is capable of it as in the first movie it showed that he destroyed a galaxy with Multiple blasts, not just one large nuking blast..Not instantly of course, but it is possible that he sent out multiple blasts at once which is why the movie showed the Galaxy dissolving in King Kai's vision.. This has me believe that he destroyed many stars since stars light up a Galaxy. Based on this do you believe that he is capable of star destruction?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Iragexcudder

@drew6670: yes he can. He's easily + star buster

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lettsplay10
magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Only if the third moon of gamen ran it's course through the tidal wave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Letts you sure calling him simply a planet is not low balling? In order for the galaxy to no longer be lit up(since stars light up a galaxy) he would have had to have been capable of destroying stars.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ariesxmasters

Yes.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely, also Broly destroyed a galaxy in his restrained form not in his Legendary Super Saiyan state.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah he'd have to be at least a multi, multi star buster to make such a dent in the Galaxy. I have seen people using arguments such as that he accomplished the galaxy destruction over decades, he is stated as 30 in the movie. Since there are over 100 Billion stars in the Galaxy I calculated how many Broly would have to destroy per second in the span of 30 years. For him to be able to destroy just 99,338,400,000 stars (which is less than 100 billion but it was trickier finding 100 billion than a number close to that) stars in a Galaxy, he'd have to be destroying 105 star systems every second of his 30 year old life. Its highly doubtful that he did that because Saiyans still have to eat and sleep so, thats an argument that the people who claim he can't star bust, can't use. So in essence Broly either released one huge blast out or sent Billions of blasts at the open sequence of the movie. Both are impressive ideas for his Galaxy destroying feats. I'm more inclined to believe though that he's able to send out billions of star busting attacks at a fast rate which is why the movie shows the Galaxy deteriorating. In later parts of the movie he was seen to throw out many blasts at one time which makes this feat probable.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points