Do we think that the Trinity of Life will play a part in the Trinity War? (Spoilers)

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll Do we think that the Trinity of Life will play a part in the Trinity War? (Spoilers) (6 votes)

Yes, all three avatars will play a role 0%
Sort of, some but not all will play a role 33%
No, they will not be involved at all 67%

Currently the Trinity War in DC features three very distinct Trinity forces in the event. One of 3 heroes, one of 3 leagues, and one of 3 sins. It occurred to me that there remains one trinity in the DC universe that has yet to get involved in the Trinity War. That being the "lifeforce trinity" namely the combined powers of Alec Holland, Maxine Baker, and Abigail Arcane. If the threat that the world faces is so great its seems only natural that the forces of life in the DUC should take notice. So I'll put the question out there: Will the avatars of the Green, Red, and Rot play a part in the Trinity War event?

The safe answer is no for a lot of reasons. One being that the current arcs of both books seem too far removed from the event itself. Another being that their current power sets may not necessarily measure up to the intense amount powers in the three trinities already in play. Also we already got to see sort of a story arc involving these three factions. Though that was more a war against Anton Arcane than anything. And finally if we keep the book as it is you have the added marketing incentive of talking about a trinity of trinities. It doesn't sound nearly as exotic when you hear about 4 trinities duking it out for the fate of the universe. I know it seems ironic that the person starting this thread is on the No side of things but I leave it to logic in the end. So what do you think?

• 
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Lvenger

@mezmero Swamp Thing is slated to play a role in the Trinity War.

No Caption Provided

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@lvenger: Lol. So much for that. Now I remember why I avoid previews.