Something realy bad

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2 JediXMan  Moderator

Define "really bad." Like criminal or something minor?

In either case, no, not really. I've never been accused of a crime, and people usually believe me if I deny something.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JulieDC

I am usually forced to be a scapegoat when something goes wrong since I tend to keep to myself and am not part of other people's inner circles. Its why I trust no one and assume the worst about everyone.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@juliedc said:

I am usually forced to be a scapegoat when something goes wrong since I tend to keep to myself and am not part of other people's inner circles. Is why I trust no one and assume the worst about everyone.

Yeah, that attitude is certainly gonna help.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JulieDC

@tupiaz: don't you DARE presume to know me or my life or the things I have been through. I don't owe you a **** explanation as to why I have to think this way. And at least my way of thinking has prepared me for the inevitable than your way ever would. So far YOUR method caused me far more pain and suffering. So no, I will be sticking with my way as long as it continues to serve me well. If you want to keep attacking the victim then go ahead, in the end you just prove my point about why I should expect the worst out of people and not trust them for my own good.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: realy bad by like getting blamed for accidently hurting someone when u didn't

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

#7  Edited By flazam

@juliedc said:

I am usually forced to be a scapegoat when something goes wrong since I tend to keep to myself and am not part of other people's inner circles. Its why I trust no one and assume the worst about everyone.

You Sound like Batman

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juliedc: I'm sort of the same. I try not to trust people, but I don't assume the worst. Also, you don't have to flip out on the guy...

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sure, plenty of times, as I'm sure everyone has. Not to the extent of it being 'really bad', but maybe for like starting a fight that I didn't start, you know, small potatoes.

@juliedc said:

@tupiaz: don't you DARE presume to know me or my life or the things I have been through. I don't owe you a **** explanation as to why I have to think this way. And at least my way of thinking has prepared me for the inevitable than your way ever would. So far YOUR method caused me far more pain and suffering. So no, I will be sticking with my way as long as it continues to serve me well. If you want to keep attacking the victim then go ahead, in the end you just prove my point about why I should expect the worst out of people and not trust them for my own good.

Whoo, chillax.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JulieDC

@awesam: that was me holding back....

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JulieDC

@flazam: Hmm...you saying that makes me wonder if that is why I prefer the bat family over batman because like Bruce, I need light in my darkness.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@juliedc said:

JEESUS!!!

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JulieDC

@cameron83: @veshark: I just get sick of people talking down to me and criticizing from the outside looking in. I get enough of that as is. And most of the time I have to sit there and take it. Believe it or not, but I still held back in my comment.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yes, quite alot actually. My dad/some of my relatives were real a-holes back in the day so my surname comes with a stigma plus me being rather shy around people doesnt help.

Ive had fingers pointed at me for several major crimes (including arson) just for having been outside for a walk the same day.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. I'm always the guy who everyone thinks doesn't do anything. Little do they know...

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juliedc:

Hey Julie I am sorry lots of people of wronged you and hurt you. But not everyone is like that. I really do hope someday you can come to trust and see the good in people :) But your view based on what you said does make sense. I hope that you can find some very good freinds sometime who won't hurt you and will always be there for you :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

My stepsister once accused me of fondling her because I refused to split up some money my dad gave me for my birthday with her.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@joshmightbe: that sounds like something that would be on a sitcom like Arrested Development or something.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: No my stepsister was much worse than anyone on that show, this is a chick who once accused some random dude of rape because it was April fool's day (That was literally her only reason) and then had the nerve to bitch at the cops because she had to spend a few nights in jail over it for false reporting.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: I'm the guy everyone knows is up to something, so there's no need to falsely accuse me. Little do they... they're right.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Shouldn't this be in off-topic?

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tupiaz

@juliedc said:

Reacting like that doesn't help either. I didn't presume anything what so ever about your life or your experience in life nor did I attack you. I simply said that an attitude you showed in the first post and the attitude you are showing now doesn't help. It seems like everybody is out to get to you are attack you and that is not the case. If you don't show any trust you won't get any. That doesn't mean you have to trust everybody you see or people you don't no. Quite frankly you should be happy I have here giving you a nice and quite answer because when you are getting at people like that you really don't deserve it.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Nothing really bad, but I've always been blamed for small stuff.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JulieDC

@tupiaz: Your original comment was rude, so of course I was going to respond angrily. I don't like it when strangers think they can talk down to me and act as if they know more about my situation than me. I would rather you not respond because your criticisms are not helpful nor do I appreciate them or need them. I disagree with every single thing you said as MY experience has proven that YOUR method causes me far more problems than my method has. What works for you isn't the same for others and vice versa. Why cant you accept that? When my method stops working, I'll change it. Till that time comes, I am sticking with it.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tupiaz

@juliedc said:

@tupiaz: Your original comment was rude, so of course I was going to respond angrily. I don't like it when strangers think they can talk down to me and act as if they know more about my situation than me. I would rather you not respond because your criticisms are not helpful nor do I appreciate them or need them. I disagree with every single thing you said as MY experience has proven that YOUR method causes me far more problems than my method has. When my method stops working, I'll change it. Till that time comes, I am sticking with it.

No my comment wasn't rude nor aggressive and I feel like you are wrongly accusing me for things I haven't done. I simply said that with an attitude like that people are like less likely to trust you. LIke several other people here things you overreacted, not everything is an attack You are the one attacking me and your are still doing so after I gave a nice and calm answer. If you take everything (or many thing) as an attack and go right up in the face on people instead making a claim answer you won't get many friendly answer. It was an advice an advice is not something thats attacks you that is something that wants to give a second opinion about things.

You are the one assuming I am an murderous raping pedophile that likes to do terror in his free time who also happens to have a dictorship over a country and enjoys genocide (that is about the worst I can think of) not me. If you meet people with that attitude of distrust you can't expect people to trusting out. The only way somebody can get your trust is if the person has a higher level of trust than you. If everybody has the same distrust as you have shown in this thread nobody would trust anybody and nobody could be friends or doing anything good. Nobody would make love and the human race would stop exist (or rather would have centuries ago. Therefore your distrust is illogical. This is not an attack but rather a philosophic critique of your values and yes there is a huge different.

Live like you will but distrust is only going to give more distrust. You have said it your self the reason why you don't trust people is because some people hasn't trusted you a accused you of things you didn't do. The only way you will meet people that trust you is if they trust you more than them.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JulieDC

@tupiaz: Uh, I never said nor assumed you were a murderer or dictator or any of that stuff. I just feel you were being out of line because how you phrased what you said came off as rude to me ("with that attitude" just sounds mean to me) and I don't know you enough nor do you know enough about me or what I have been through and continue to go through to give me "advice". You are essentially an outsider looking in, criticizing my beliefs and telling me I am wrong to feel the way I feel. Nothing you say is a fact and again, what works best for you doesn't work best for me. When I trust people, I always end up the loser and end up paying a big price for giving people the benefit of the doubt. If my lack of trusting people begets distrust from others, it wouldn't be anything new. When I was trusting, they were still distrusting or hurting me. So I am simply preparing myself for the inevitable.

And even if I were willing to trust, I shouldn't always have to trust more than they are willing to trust me. And don't mistake my lack of distrust for not being nice to people, because I am nice to people more so than most people are towards me but when it comes to what matters, I will always trust myself before I trust others and go with the assumption that everyone has the power to destroy my life. I can't afford not to think this way anymore. Life experiences have taught me to look out for myself because no one else will.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juliedc:

Did you see my comment to you? I want you to know that not everyone is mean, there are good people out there too :) Feel free to PM if you like, for real

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JulieDC

@martyyy15: Thanks. Its nice to know someone doesn't want to fight me on how I feel.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juliedc:

Hey no problem. I really am sorry that people have hurt you so much in the past. I have had freinds who have had that happen to them as well :(

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tupiaz

@juliedc said:

@tupiaz: Uh, I never said nor assumed you were a murderer or dictator or any of that stuff. I just feel you were being out of line because how you phrased what you said came off as rude to me and I don't know you enough nor do you now enough about me or what I have been through and continue to go through to give me advice. You are essentially an outsider looking in. Nothing you say is a fact and again, what works best for you doesn't work best for me. When I trust people, I always end up the loser and end up paying a big price for giving people the benefit of the doubt. If my lack of trusting people begets distrust from others, it wouldn't be anything new. When I was trusting, they were still distrusting or hurting me. So I am simply preparing myself for the inevitable.

And even if I were willing to trust, I shouldn't always have to trust more than they are willing to trust me. And don't mistake my lack of distrust for not being nice to people, because I am nice to people more so than most people are towards me but when it comes to what matters, I will always trust myself before I trust others and go with the assumption that everyone has the power to destroy my life. I can't afford not to think this way anymore. Life experiences have taught me to look out for myself because no one else will.

Now I know you logical wouldn't assumed that since the chances is low. However when you assume the worst of people (therefore my analogy). I was used to prove that when you don't trust people you are not likely to get any of it back. Now I'm not saying that everybody deserves you complete trust. Trust is being build as you get closer to people.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juliedc: You must have had a hard time to feel that way

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get blamed for a great many things

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JulieDC

@tupiaz: Basically, when I say I assume the worst, I pretty much mean that people have the power to ruin my life or hurt me. I don't think of them as the most evil person in the world. Just someone that has the potential to make my life a living nightmare. So I keep people at arms length and try to rely on myself as much as possible. When I trusted people, they didn't trust me, they still treated me like dirt. So trust doesn't always build close relations. For me, its just made me an easy target for people to take advantage of or to blame things on. So if people aren't going to trust me when I trust them, why bother trusting them? Its not worth the pain.

@flazam: Just a lot of bad things that have piled up overtime and outweighed any good things in my life (and unfortunately, the bad things have far more impact on my life than the good stuff). It just wears you down mentally.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By flazam
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got stopped by the police for walking too weird. : / they thought i was drunk, and I have a muscle weakness lmao

try explaining that

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By joshmightbe

@juliedc: My life guiding philosophy has always been Hope for the best, Expect the worst.