do spoilers ruin mavel movies?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Benk111

since they started releasing their movies started coming out in the U.S last spoilers come out every time. now there is the argument that you don't have to read them, but sometimes it's hard to avoid. do they ruin the experience for you knowing certain moments in the movie or are they fun to watch anyways?

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never did for me, but for a lot of people, they do.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Meh.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@benk111: Unfortunately the dumb @ss above deathstroke posted a spoiler in a ''spoiler free'' thread.

As long as they don't go into massive detail, you can still visually see ''how it happens'' and see what comes next in the aftermath.

But it's best to avoid spoilers all together.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Benk111

To me they ruin certain parts but the fun is not minor plot twist it is the fun vibe of the movies. In addition, as much as I love superhero movies they all have the same basic storyline, some villain causes trouble and certain hero or heroes if it is a team up movie stop them in a final battle with some subplots along the way.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me hearing or reading spoilers about a movie doesn't really bother me as it's a completely different thing than seeing it. I like having details to know whether I want to see something in the theater or take a pass til it's out on DVD (or not bother with it at all).

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Spoilers ruin any movie.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Not, really.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SinnTek1

@benk111 said:

since they started releasing their movies started coming out in the U.S last spoilers come out every time. now there is the argument that you don't have to read them, but sometimes it's hard to avoid. do they ruin the experience for you knowing certain moments in the movie or are they fun to watch anyways?

For me it depends on the spoiler and it's relation to the movie as a whole but in general nah, I still watch them and enjoy them. I didnt see Dark Knight Rises for almost a year and knew the entire plotline and still LOVED it.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well some @sshole on the internet just spit out what happens in the end of Age of Ultron. SO f*cking pissed. I made plans and everything with my friends. I'm still going to see the movie for the experience, but I won't be surprise at the end.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh yes and no. Some people drop spoilers out of the blue with no warning but some warn you first which is fine.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: People who drop spoilers out of the blue, are literally spawns of satan.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

yes

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vinomonster

@xrated48: yay thank you for your kind language.. I just assumed he died becoz Aaron Taylor Johnson only signed a one picture deal. No need to explain further.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xrated48: yay thank you for your kind language.. I just assumed he died becoz Aaron Taylor Johnson only signed a one picture deal. No need to explain further.

that does not give you the right to spoil it some people do not know that or still open the possibility that he could return. you know not everybody wants to hear spoilers and do it anyway without warning. what good does this do you?

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Did I ruin Avengers: AoU by telling you @theblondegod the real story behind it? I even tell you that QS will die even though both of us havent seen the movie LOL!

Well the plot lines wasn't generally what happened in the movie so no... why? And geez, no, don't spoil anything here. The button "spoiler" and "spoiler block" are there for a reason. :p