do batmans creators hate him

theancientking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theancientking

i mean really look at the villains he has a sniper that never misses a women who can control nature an immortal assassin with an army of assassins its like they cant wait to kill him and then they put him through so much emotional pain not only do his parents die he also losses a protgee and his only son seriously what other hero takes this much abuse

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats the beauty of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Lol it does seem like they are trying to add as much tragedy as they can into Batman stories.

I think they should tone it down. Aren't his parents death and the fact that he will never live a normal life enough? I love the dark, gritty Batman but it's almost predictable that when something good happens to Bats, that thing is taken away.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Applying the same logic the same can be said of all rogue galleries.

theancientking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By theancientking

honestly with all the stuff that happens to him i am surprised he dosent snap and start mowing down villians

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're not in the silver age anymore where the villians only wanted to rob banks. Conflict is key to storytelling and people want a dark batman so the writers write dark stories with really really bad villians not cartoony schmucks. Same is happening to Wonder Woman (amazons turned to stone), Superman (another refugee from Krypton tries to destroy earth), Green Lantern (the guardians betray the corps and murder millions), etc.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol it does seem like they are trying to add as much tragedy as they can into Batman stories.

I think they should tone it down. Aren't his parents death and the fact that he will never live a normal life enough? I love the dark, gritty Batman but it's almost predictable that when something good happens to Bats, that thing is taken away.

Agreed.