Diversity in Comics

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SOG7dc

Do you think there is enough? Do you think it helps or hurts your favorite characters mythos? Do you think the diversity that exists is utilized enough? do you want more women more ethnic groups more ages different backgrounds/ upbringings or do you just want the existing diverse characters to be put more at the forefront? or do you come from the other side of the argument and want less diversity?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

It'd be nice to see some more diversity in character race but for the sake of making things more interesting. The earth has a lot of diversity to offer, so a character, from a perhaps not so well known part of the world, who because of their ethnic background can bring an interesting story, would definitely be welcomed IMO. Nothing can stay the same forever and remain interesting so anything innovative should be encouraged. As of right now I'm pretty happy with the range of diversity in comics but that's probably due to me being very new.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id really like to c a native American character in mainstream comics. like a native American green lantern or robin. and I was talking earlier how id like to c a black robin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: dunno how you'd go about making a native american lantern but that could be interesting. like the ring needs someone new and he is the closest at the time, but has great difficulty using it so has to learn quickly how to use the ring in order to defeat whatever villain he's facing. i dunno just throwing ideas out there.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

it could the same way as the ring selects any other lantern. the closest guy who can overcome fear

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd prefer if they made a strong character personality first and then explored how being from another cultural background has impacted their development. Making characters with stereotypical powersets and who repeat their background repeatedly is not interesting.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

I'd like women to be as represented as men, then hopefully less people would act like women are some kind of minority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd prefer if they made a strong character personality first and then explored how being from another cultural background has impacted their development. Making characters with stereotypical powersets and who repeat their background repeatedly is not interesting.

A cultural background can have a pretty big impact on a characters personality among other things. It's just another factor that can determine what kind of people we are. It also can serve as a good angle to base a comic book character on. But yeah, you can't just have a Superman rip off from whatever country, needs to be interesting aswell.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SOG7dc

@phoenixofthetides:

agreed. i want them to integrate a character normally and fluidly, develop the character, then later on call attention to their ethnicity and background

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

I like to see more diversity.

It's definitely better than it used to be, but there still should be a conscious effort to have more diversity in comics. Mainly because its not realistic to have everyone (heroes especially) only be white and male. Also, from an interest standpoint, because it appeals to more people if its diverse. Who isn't for a thriving comic book market? That way we get MORE characters and quality titles to choose from.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RustyRoy

I want to see a female GL preferably an Asian-Indian, also an Afro-American Robin who doesn't have Blue eyes. Btw the Earth 2 comics is very diverse comparable to other comics.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I would like to see more prominent Arab and Asian characters in comics. An Afro-American Robin would be cool for Earth 2.

@rustyroy said:

I want to see a female GL preferably an Asian-Indian, also an Afro-American Robin who doesn't have Blue eyes. Btw the Earth 2 comics is very diverse comparable to other comics.

Earth 2 defiantly has a nice source of diversity. An Asian female Earth Lantern would be awesome!

Cheesecake13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think more recent comics handle diversity pretty well, and they've stopped using race/gender/orientation as an identifier and more as an additional layer of characterisation.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@blkson said:

I would like to see more prominent Arab and Asian characters in comics. An Afro-American Robin would be cool for Earth 2.

@rustyroy said:

Earth 2 defiantly has a nice source of diversity. An Asian female Earth Lantern would be awesome!

I can't agree to this. We need less human Lanterns not more.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By PowerHerc

If diversity in comics sells it'll happen in comics, but it can't be mandated because people only buy what they want to buy when it comes to comics.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blkson

@dernman: I can see how you would say that, seeing as most of the alien lanterns never get any attention. However, how would that help the lack of prominent non white characters in comics?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ccraft

Isn't that what Batman Inc was about more diverse heroes, but I've only heard bad things about it,

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

@dernman: I can see how you would say that, seeing as most the alien lanterns never get any attention. However, how would that help the lack of prominent non white characters in comics?

Easy create a non white character who isn't a lantern and give that character attention.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@blkson said:

@dernman: I can see how you would say that, seeing as most the alien lanterns never get any attention. However, how would that help the lack of prominent non white characters in comics?

Easy create a non white character who isn't a lantern and give that character attention.

Ha ha please, as if original characters gain any ground in a world of comic fans deeply attach to establishment and continuity. That would have to be one hell of a character and creative effort by the company. Hmm, the way Marvel introduces new mutants in the X-men books could prove to be a great foundation for an all new prominent non white character. I think I would like to see an another human Lantern from DC, possibly on Earth 2.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dernman

@blkson: Ha ha please, as if original characters gain any ground in a world of comic fans deeply attach to establishment and continuity.

They can there are many new characters that have followings strong followings. Nurture them right and they will have their place. People are just to impatient and must have an instant hit and if they don't get that then they call it a failure. pfft

That would have to be one hell of a character and creative effort by the company

Not really it wouldn't take as much effort as you think.

Hmm, the way Marvel introduces new mutants in the X-men books could prove to be a great foundation for an all new prominent non white character.

Marvel spams new characters like crazy and barely gives them any attention. They pop them out like tick tacks and forgets them at a moment.

I think I would like to see an another human Lantern from DC, possibly on Earth 2.

I think there are too many copy characters as is. It's unimaginative and waters down the characters that are already there. Not to mention it hurts the chances of more distinct characters.

It's like to help solve problem A you're going to feed problem B which in turn feeds into the original problem A. Instead of actually working towards a solution you're propagating a bad cycle.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If its change for changes sake it does no good for the cause its trying to help.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

id like to see these..just y opinions

-black robin

-blck, Hispanic, Asian aliens. we cant be the only planet in the universe with diversity (daxamites must have some color lol)

-female character that's not a blatant sex symbol. a fully developed female with layers to her.

-I think there should actually be fewer gls. I feel like too many dilutes the novely of it all....lie dragon ball z. you spend lie 10 years watching before you learn about the "super saiyin" its takes like another year and a half before, after a lifetime of training and fighting and experience, finally transform into the first super saiyin in 1000 years....and then 3 months later a teenager you've never seen before transforms like nothing. I think there should be like 10 elite lanterns. and then the rest. unless they kill off a lantern I don't want another one

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dernman

@sog7dc:

black robin

There should never be another Robin in mainstream universe ever. There are already too many. DC already dropped the ball in not retconning at least two as much as I like them all. That being said if there was an alt universe or alt future then have at it.

blck, Hispanic, Asian aliens. we cant be the only planet in the universe with diversity (daxamites must have some color lol)

I agree.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@blkson: Ha ha please, as if original characters gain any ground in a world of comic fans deeply attach to establishment and continuity.

They can there are many new characters that have followings strong followings. Nurture them right and they will have their place. People are just to impatient and must have an instant hit and if they don't get that then they call it a failure. pfft

That would have to be one hell of a character and creative effort by the company

Not really it wouldn't take as much effort as you think.

Hmm, the way Marvel introduces new mutants in the X-men books could prove to be a great foundation for an all new prominent non white character.

Marvel spams new characters like crazy and barely gives them any attention. They pop them out like tick tacks and forgets them at a moment.

I think I would like to see an another human Lantern from DC, possibly on Earth 2.

I think there are too many copy characters as is. It's unimaginative and waters down the characters that are already there. Not to mention it hurts the chances of more distinct characters.

It's like to help solve problem A you're going to feed problem B which in turn feeds into the original problem A. Instead of actually working towards a solution you're propagating a bad cycle.

It wouldn't take as much effort as I think? Yeah, right lol. Like you aforementioned people are impatient. Any attention given to the POC characters we have now is automatically deem an diversity trope. That's why I suggested Earth 2 and not the main continuity. People will then wanna know why the attention give to this character can't be given to an all ready established white hero. -_-

The Marvel part is SO true though lol. So yeah that's probably not the best place to introduce a new character. But I can't think of anyway they could introduced a new character that would grab a strong fan base without a strong creative effort from the creators. The character would have to be marketed really well.

The concept behind The Green Lantern Corps is that anyone with the will can be a Lantern. A human, an animal, or even a planet. You mean to tell me a planet where white people are less than 20% of its populous, with 5 billion plus Asians, 3 billion plus Africans, and the only earthlings the Guardians can find with will strong enough to be a Lantern are white folk and animals. No.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: yea I agree about the Robins. Which why I suggested Earth 2. Main continuity has too many of them.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:

I can see where ur coming from saying there are too many robins. but I wouldn't mind another one. id love to c a black robin in the earth one series. but if it was in the main continuity I wouldn't mind.

but I definitely wnt to see more diverse aliens. humanoid aliens. I think sometimes they try to hard to makes aliens alien-y...if u get what I mean

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dernman

@blkson: It wouldn't take as much effort as I think? Yeah, right lol.

Right because loling makes me wrong.

Like you aforementioned people are impatient.

Which is their bad. If they had done it right instead of doing dumb tricks we would already have characters up there.

Any attention given to the POC characters we have now is automatically deem an diversity trope.

Because the history of that kind of trope is there. Which brings be to my point of Problem A problem B that I made earlier. Yet people keep making the same mistakes.

That's why I suggested Earth 2 and not the main continuity.

That changes nothing when you consider that Earth 2 connection the two have. Never mind that it would be dumb to introduce a GL corps from space there because the concept of GL is meant to be different there. If not then they might as well have just had them on "main' Earth.

People will then wanna know why the attention give to this character can't be given to an all ready established white hero. -_-

That's a problem you get when you create too many copy characters. Look at how many people are trying to get Hal replaced with John. Not that I think John shouldn't exist. Look what happened to Blue Beetle Ted Kord. (Actually think Ted is better not being BB though), Look at what happened to the Ray Palmer. Pushed out twice. The list goes on and on. I'd rather some other character to get a book then be replaced altogether.

But I can't think of anyway they could introduced a new character that would grab a strong fan base without a strong creative effort from the creators.

That's all any character need if you're a copy character or not.

The character would have to be marketed really well.

Try marketed at all. Most new character hardly get marketed which is a problem and a fault of the companies.

The concept behind The Green Lantern Corps is that anyone with the will can be a Lantern.A human, an animal, or even a planet. You mean to tell me a planet where white people are less than 20% of its populous, with 5 billion plus Asians, 3 billion plus Africans, and the only earthlings the Guardians can find with will strong enough to be a Lantern are white folk and animals. No.

Wow you missed the point entirely didn't you. If you're talking about Earth 2 then there're are no GL corps or guardians that we know of. If you are talking about Earth 0 then you're wrong because not all of them are white. You telling me out of all the countless worlds in the DC Earth which is usually known as backwatered is the one pumping out more and more GL's than any other one without it NOT being dumb. Also how adding more similar character to an already stretched thin headliner lineup isn't just making the problem worse for the GL universe. Create a different type of character you create new spots. Create a similar character you're really just stretching the spots that are already there.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

@dernman: yea I agree about the Robins. Which why I suggested Earth 2. Main continuity has too many of them.

That would be better.

For me though I rather they didn't have any Earth 0 characters there at all except for a small few were their concepts were different. Really only Flash, GL and Hawkgirl.I would have been happier with no Batman, Wonder Woman, or Superman. I forgave that because they got killed right away but now I hear they are bringing a new Batman and there will be a new Red Arrow. That's only my personal taste though.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By blkson

@dernman:

Wow I never said you were wrong on anything. Are you serious right now? Because I "LOL'ED" I'm saying you're wrong? Really dude? lol

"Because the history of that kind of trope is there. Which brings be to my point of Problem A problem B that I made earlier. Yet people keep making the same mistakes."

ok so with history being what it is, how do we fix this concept then? Because like I mention, no one is going to be interested in a new non white character because that character will always be slapped with the diversity trope regardless of the reasoning for the characters inception.The re-branding of a character does get tiring and waters down the concept, that I get. Which is why I said introducing a new non white character would take some serious marketing.

"That changes nothing when you consider that Earth 2 connection the two have. Never mind that it would be dumb to introduce a GL corps from space there because the concept of GL is meant to be different there. If not then they might as well have just had them on "main' Earth."

I suggested Earth 2 because that's not main continuity and comics fans seem to accept new changes when they know that the changes do not effect the main continuity. The Green Lantern Corps does not need to be spaced based for there to be a new Green Lantern on Earth 2. What are you talking about? Also how does your projected idea of more non human Lanterns help with the whole "adding more similar character to an already stretched thin headliner lineup isn't just making the problem worse for the GL universe" thing?

"Wow you missed the point entirely didn't you. If you're talking about Earth 2 then there're are no GL corps or guardians that we know of. If you are talking about Earth 0 then you're wrong because not all of them are white. You telling me out of all the countless worlds in the DC Earth which is usually known as backwatered is the one pumping out more and more GL's than any other one without it NOT being dumb. Also how adding more similar character to an already stretched thin headliner lineup isn't just making the problem worse for the GL universe. Create a different type of character you create new spots. Create a similar character you're really just stretching the spots that are already there."

As far as the last bit I was not referring to Earth 2 nor Earth 0. At least not directly. I was speaking about the concept of The green Lantern corps in general. Any one can be a Lantern with a strong enough will. So on a planet where the vast majority of people are not white, I find it hard to believe that aren't more non white Lanterns and that there's a possibility that an Asian female Lantern could happen. Or any non white Lantern for that matter. All of the extra stuff you mentioned was complete off and not what I meant at all.

"That's a problem you get when you create too many copy characters. Look at how many people are trying to get Hal replaced with John. Not that I think John shouldn't exist. Look what happened to Blue Beetle Ted Kord. (Actually think Ted is better not being BB though), Look at what happened to the Ray Palmer. Pushed out twice. The list goes on and on. I'd rather some other character to get a book then be replaced altogether."

So true. The only problem is those characters were establish during a time were you could legally hang a man for having brown skin. Those are golden age characters. Again with history being the way it was, how do we introduce new non white characters without it falling under the diversity trope mat?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson: ok so with history being what it is, how do we fix this concept then? Because like I mention, no one is going to be interested in a new non white character because that character will always be slapped with the diversity trope regardless of the reasoning for the characters inception.The re-branding of a character does get tiring and waters down the concept, that I get. Which is why I said introducing a new non white character would take some serious marketing.

I already told you how to do it. Create a new character, nurture, respect him and over time he will get there. Many people are interested in giving non white characters a chance and if they stop making the same mistakes they keep making when trying to add diversity it would take away many of the problems. It also wouldn't alienate many of the people that don't like the way they do it. The reasoning behind the trope doesn't matter if it's still trope. The few times it's not is because it gets blanketed in the stink of the others. If they stopped doing so much trope and over time people will see that. They might even ignore trope when it does happen. I repeat you fix a problem the right way and not by repeating the same mistake over again that just keeps feeding the problem. Also for the love of comics don't sabotage them. Static was an awesome relatively newer character that had every chance of making it. What did we get? One of the worst books in the 52. The non white character doesn't need anymore marketing then a new white character. All it needs if for Marvel/DC to stop making it worse for them. If they just stopped making the same mistakes (some of them being what they call solutions)over and over we would be in a better place right now.

I suggested Earth 2 because that's not main continuity and comics fans seem to accept new changes when they know that the changes do not effect the main continuity. The Green Lantern Corps does not need to be spaced based for there to be a new Green Lantern on Earth 2. What are you talking about? Also how does your projected idea of more non human Lanterns help with the whole "adding more similar character to an already stretched thin headliner lineup isn't just making the problem worse for the GL universe" thing?

Doesn't matter my argument still holds. 1: What are you talking about? I never said anything about space. I said the concept of GL is totally different and there are no Corps or guardians associated with that GL. There is only one green lantern of that type at a time. Closest thing to breaking that was pre 52 with his daughter. Post 52 they established there can only be one who uses the green life source of the Earth at a time. 2: I never called for more aliens to be headliners for one. Nor would I have them push them into an already stretched lineup if I did and that's ignoring the fact that it's a whole other added category of diversity. This is an intergalactic organization. You keep pushing humans is like you keep pushing Americans in a world wide organization when the Americans already have the highest ratio which is made worse because they have all the front spots.

As far as the last bit I was not referring to Earth 2 nor Earth 0. At least not directly. I was speaking about the concept of The green Lantern corps in general. Any one can be a Lantern with a strong enough will. So on a planet where the vast majority of people are not white, I find it hard to believe that aren't more non white Lanterns and that there's a possibility that an Asian female Lantern could happen. Or any non white Lantern for that matter. All of the extra stuff you mentioned was complete off and not what I meant at all.

It's an irrelevant point for a few reasons. 1 The characters were already chosen and established before they really thought about fixing the diversity issue and you can't go back unless you want to create stupid problems and push good characters out with dumb retcons. Look towards what you can do now instead of messing with the past. 2 Who said that only who has been chosen now have the will power. Batman certainly has the will power and doesn't have a ring. 3 Pay attention I'm going to use you argument again. A vast countless majority that are not human much larger then the the ratio of whites to non white that humans have such a large ratio compared to the other races of aliens in the galaxy? Go read again it applies. The concept you're referring to is the main Earth GLs. Not the Alan Scott GL's.

So true. The only problem is those characters were establish during a time were you could legally hang a man for having brown skin. Those are golden age characters. Again with history being the way it was, how do we introduce new non white characters without it falling under the diversity trope mat?

I've already said over and over. You've seen it in my other posts so I won't repeat that. I'm sure there are other ways if given more thought also. I will repeats this though. What you don't do is keep repeating the same methods over and over that have only created more problems and mistakes. Forget what we are talking about for just a second. Imagine you were given a project that is broken to run smoothly. Do keep trying to fix the problem with methods that are proven to only create more problems or are you going to actually try to fix things even if the methods might be slower?

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

When writers try to have diversity, usually it is just a black character. They need to appeal to more demographics like Hispanics, Asians, Indains, Native Americans, Pacific islander, Europeans, etc..

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes, I'd like to see more diversity in comic books but it isn't one of my top priorities. Making the established minority characters that we have already better (more 3 dimensional and with the same respect older established white characters are) is more important to me than just including newer minorities just for the sake of diversity. My hope is low knowing who these comics are being written for.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: this conversation is going nowhere because you're not even trying to understand what I saying, just stir minded on trying to 1up me and in the attempt keep repeating yourself all whilst saying absolutely nothing that can be projected to fix the issue of the lack of prominent non white characters. You all ready told me? Pay attention? BWHAHA You did nothing but write long verbals about nothing.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's done, has to be done right. Can't make a character (insert minority) JUST because. Or just because the writer wants to appear to be "ground-breaking." or use the characters race (or whatever) as a soap-box to preach. (Which sadly, is what often happens.)

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

Isn't that what Batman Inc was about more diverse heroes, but I've only heard bad things about it,

Its great actually. I love it.

@dernman said:

@blkson said:

@rustyroy said:

If we can have 6 earth GLs then having another one shouldn't be a problem. We need a female earth lantern.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ccraft

@rustyroy: I haven't read it, but I seen some cool characters that spawned from it like Nightrunner (i think) and the Russian Batman looked cool before Nobody killed him. What character do you like?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Asians get no love even though they represent the biggest population in real life

Dc seems to be hating on them, cassie cain shelved and ryan choi butchered

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Knight, Nightrunner, Batwing.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@ccraft said:

@dernman said:

@blkson said:

@rustyroy said:

If we can have 6 earth GLs then having another one shouldn't be a problem. We need a female earth lantern.

6 is already too many one more is even worse.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@rustyroy said:

@ccraft said:

@dernman said:

@blkson said:

@rustyroy said:

6 is already too many one more is even worse.

That's exactly why there needs to be a female GL. All of the 6 earth Gls are male. Aren't women strong willed or imaginative enough to deserve a ring. And also Guy and Kyle are no longer GLs and Alan Scott is a different kind of GL and is not part of the earth prime, so they can definitely make room for another GL preferably one who's a woman.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dernman

@rustyroy: No it doesn't if there is too many human or Lanterns you don't add more you stop. If someone took too many punches to the face you don't fix the problem by giving that person more. The gender or race of the human lanterns is irrelevant because they are still human. This has nothing to do with if woman are strong willed enough. It's suggested that Guy is only working under cover and Kyle is still a gl it's just added that he's also a White Lantern. Both of which will most likely go back in full time. Both of which are still lanterns regardless of what group they are in. It's already been explained why there can't be another Alan Scott type not that it matters because there are still too many. It's this type of thinking that put us in the problem to begin with and people just want to make it worse ugh. You think there should have been a human female GL? Great so do I but the time to have added one when before they overflowed the lantern universe with so many people from Earth. They didn't though so we work with what we got.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

@dernman: this conversation is going nowhere because you're not even trying to understand what I saying, just stir minded on trying to 1up me and in the attempt keep repeating yourself all whilst saying absolutely nothing that can be projected to fix the issue of the lack of prominent non white characters. You all ready told me? Pay attention? BWHAHA You did nothing but write long verbals about nothing.

This conversation is going nowhere because you don't listen and refuse to except what I'm saying. Thing is I do understand it just doesn't change anything. You're trying to use the same old methods that have been proven just to feed further into the problems that we have instead of trying a better way. I have to repeat myself because over and over because it goes right through you. Case in point how you said I said nothing to fix the problem despite the fact I did. Pay attention now because the answers are there. Well they are for people who have the ability comprehend something written. HAHA!

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@blkson said:

This conversation is going nowhere because you don't listen and refuse to except what I'm saying. Thing is I do understand it just doesn't change anything. You're trying to use the same old methods that have been proven just to feed further into the problems that we have instead of trying a better way. I have to repeat myself because over and over because it goes right through you. Case in point how you said I said nothing to fix the problem despite the fact I did. Pay attention now because the answers are there. Well they are for people who have the ability comprehend something written. HAHA!

lol What methods did I present? I never proposed anything and neither did you. There are no answer here because you didn't give any.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dernman

@blkson: Haha wow. Still sticking with that bull. Well at least you're consistent.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers