Disgusting: Wonder Woman's writer don't give a rat's ass about her villains

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Vivide
No Caption Provided

http://www.newsarama.com/25356-wonder-woman-creators-mix-fun-heartbreak-for-diana-donna-troy.html

Meredith: We knew we wanted to bring someone from her rogues’ gallery into this next arc and start to flesh that out. And I really left it up to David, because I didn't care. I didn't have an attachment to any of the villains in her past. So I said to Dave, who would be the coolest for you to draw? And I let him make the decision, and we worked the story from that.

we wanted a villain from her rouges gallery but I didn't care at all

well damn, you DC fans deserve better than this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meredith was saying that she doesn't care which villain they use bwcaus she doesn't have an attachment to any. That's it.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Seriously she didnt care aboit any of her villains. Thats just wrong.

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Meredith was saying that she doesn't care which villain they use bwcaus she doesn't have an attachment to any. That's it.

Then why she writing WW in the first place?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with all these apologists on here? What self respecting person working on a wonderwoman project say I don't care about her villains at all

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5  Edited By SC  Moderator

@vivide: Okay, sorry but no. Any more click bait threads that are rip off of 4chan threads, I am just going to lock from now on. You can still create threads, but if they are click bait style, or purposefully misquote or put something out of context to stir annoyance, ire, controversy. I am going to lock it and give you a warning.

So if you want to create a thread? Make it original, and your own, and with some though. If you have questions or worries, you can PM me, or another moderator or staff. If any other user wishes to recreate this thread citing Newsarama interview, thats fine, don't misquote the people to try and make a point though.

"We knew we wanted to bring someone from her rogues’ gallery into this next arc and start to flesh that out. And I really left it up to David, because I didn't care. I didn't have an attachment to any of the villains in her past" =/= "we wanted a villain from her rouges gallery but I didn't care at all"

No, the context here is that the writer was invested in any one particular past villain exclusively, not that they don't care "at all" and jeez, its right there in the quote about how they want to use a former villain and give them more relevancy and prestige, you know, the opposite of not caring.