Discussing Broly's Galaxy "Busting" Feat

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenOozaru22

So it's either he destroyed the galaxy in one big blast or he went from planet to planet destroying a world at a time...

I say he "destroys" the galaxy one planet at a time.

However, if he managed to destory it by one planet at a time, he would have to be moving at extreme speeds.

Now I'm throwing this out as an example/perspective, it would take 100,000 years to cross the milky way galaxy at the speed of light.

Now since broly is about 29-30 years old at the time he finished attacking the south galaxy, he would obviously be moving thousands of times faster then light to accomplish this. So it's either he is thousands of times beyond lightspeed or he is just incredibly overpowered. Any thoughts or input on this?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 this thread becomes a WarZone.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power levels are bullshi*

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

It was planet by planet. And he probably used the saiyan pods to get around.

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbioticspider-man:

Agreed but then you watch the clips and it makes no sense if it was planet to planet...

I have the scans but I can't post them because I'm on my phone.

But anyways its impossible the way the galaxy disappeared for it to be planet to planet destruction. ..

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By L3g3ndaryPheonix

@symbioticspider-man said:

It was planet by planet. And he probably used the saiyan pods to get around.

That would make no sense

Broly is a Large Star buster with FTL speed

/thread

non canon dbz is pretty op

SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously it's one planet/star at a time because the South Galaxy is the setting of that movie.

And LOL @ being FTL. The guy has a ship.

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nukea6: then with what your saying, that would make the Saiyan pod thousands of times faster then the speed of light......which also does not make sense...

SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DBVSE7

Though I didn't want to comment.. From what I saw in movie it would be IMPOSSIBLE for a pod to move that fast at the rate the galaxy was being destroyed.

There's only 1 possibility here.

1: Broly is ALOT faster than light, and was able to destroy the Galaxy by moving across it at Light Speed+ spamming energy blast with MASSIVE AoE.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Guys? THis question will be answered in the upcoming DBZ movie. True galaxy busters are coming..

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7: agreed, I really don't see it any other way.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP is right though, he either busted that thing on one shot, or he did it planet by planet which would make him incredibly fast. Lol somebody just needs to get Toei or whoever wrote that part on the phone or interview him and ask. Same with Akira, so many DB debates could be put to rest with a single question to Akira.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DBVSE7

@blade_r: Even one blast wouldn't make sense.

If you look at the Scene again the Galaxy is being destroyed in a way that one blast shot from anywhere wouldn't destroy it like that.

There are different parts of the Galaxy being destroyed, and at the same time they are some parts of the Galaxy that aren't gone.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@blade_r: Even one blast wouldn't make sense.

Then I guess he is just ridiculously fast lol

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nukea6: then with what your saying, that would make the Saiyan pod thousands of times faster then the speed of light......which also does not make sense...

Most star ships are FTL so why wouldn't the Saiyan pod be too? It sure was faster than any on Earth besides the one Kami used to arrive on Earth.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DBVSE7

@nukea6: Doesn't mean it's FTL. I don't even remember Pods being close light speed never mind FTL.

Galaxies are HUGE and are FULL of stars light years apart. Theres NO WAY he accomplished that in a pod.

The Galaxy was destroyed in a way that Broly would have to spam energy Blast with AoE moving FTL all over the place or using something like Instant transmission.

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NukeA6

@dbvse7 said:

@nukea6: Doesn't mean it's FTL. I don't even remember Pods being close light speed never mind FTL.

Galaxies are HUGE and are FULL of stars light years apart. Theres NO WAY he accomplished that in a pod.

The Galaxy was destroyed in a way that Broly would have to spam energy Blast with AoE moving FTL all over the place or using something like Instant transmission.

The best of Earth technology would take 4000 years to reach Namek. A Saiyan pod can reach it in 6 days. The Namek ship took 34 days. It is FTL.

Also, the DB universe doesn't seem that big at all. It appears to have only 4 galaxies although Kanzenshuu claims that there's at least 16.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DBVSE7

@nukea6: Ok you got me there but it's still impossible for that to happen using a pod. A Galaxy is to big and was dissapearing in multiple places at the same time way too fast for it to happen that way.

NukeA6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@nukea6: Ok you got me there but it's still impossible for that to happen using a pod. A Galaxy is to big and was dissapearing in multiple places at the same time way too fast for it to happen that way.

That looked like a extended timeframe especially since in the original text, it says "The South Galaxy is under attack!" rather than, "The South Galaxy has been shattered". Let's say Broli didn't use a ship (which is unlikely anyway now that it sounds ridiculous when I think of it), there were still plenty of planets shown in the movie. Dead planets but still floating in space.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nukea6: You can't just assume it was time frams. (Like you can't assume he using a pod when theres no evidence for it)

considering the fact Broly pretty much OS a planet with an energy ball the size of his hand it wouldn't be surprising if he could move or teleport really fast and Spam them.

Besides it wasn't like it was galaxy was being destroyed slowly over time it was dissapearing faster and faster.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blade_R
No Caption Provided

Maybe Broly was in the center of the galaxy, spinning in circles while doing this ^ but with planet busting attacks lol

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DBVSE7

@blade_r: He's never done that though lol.. Plus that would be kind of weird seeing xD

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@blade_r: He's never done that though lol.. Plus that would be kind of weird seeing xD

Oh yeah it would most definitely look ridiculous lol but on a serious note im sure he could do a ki barrage, now with every single one being a planet buster? Not so sure.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zaied

I think it's just a meaningless, overanalyzed "feat" that doesn't mean anything. Broly can, in fact, be beaten just like any other DBZ character, as shown in all of his films.