#1 Edited by Jpgman (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Since some people wanted a place to discuss some of these spoilers publicly, here you go

#2 Posted by Skyfire (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Snape kills Batman

Also do any of the spoilers have anything to do with Nightwing's identity?

#3 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@skyfire: Not sure if you knew this one, but Damian Wayne is Nightwing for Injustice. At least, one version of the character is. There's talk about one being Dick and the other being Damian.

#4 Posted by Skyfire (725 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by SmashBrawler (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

@skyfire said:

Also do any of the spoilers have anything to do with Nightwing's identity?

Nope. Basically, this fellow here has been giving out the first 30 minutes of the story mode, which do contain some fairly big spoilers.

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@smashbrawler:

@end_boss said:

@skyfire: Not sure if you knew this one, but Damian Wayne is Nightwing for Injustice. At least, one version of the character is. There's talk about one being Dick and the other being Damian.

#7 Posted by SmashBrawler (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

@smashbrawler:

@end_boss said:

Yeah, I knew about that. What I'm saying is that this thread is probably about the whole alternate universe thing, not Damian as Nightwing. And why are we using spoiler blocks? The thread has "spoiler" spelled out in capitals right in the title.

Anyway, back on topic, I actually like this twist. I can't say I was a fan of where the story was going before.

#8 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Im ok with evil superman and wonder woman now

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@smashbrawler: I dont know, I m not gonna use spoiler blocks, can't even put them ahaha

#10 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Some good discussion here.

#11 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

Lol i know right

#12 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormbox said:

@xanni15 said:

Lol i know right

wanna discuss? I'll start.