#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

reletively simple concept here people...

Dinner Party?

you're holding a dinner party, you can have 7 guests, only seven, from all throughout the comics world...

who would you choose to spend an evening of talking with?

M
#2 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

are we talking characters or creators?

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

characters, sorry

M

#4 Posted by The Boss (450 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Emma Frost.
2.The watcher
3. Thanos
4. Prof. X
5. Death
6. Adam Worlock
7. Galactus

#5 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ok. :-D

1. Doctor Strange
2. Deadpool
3. Sandman (not the one from Spiderman)
4. Gambit
5. Death
6. Molly
7. Psylocke

#6 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Emma Frost
  2. Wiccan
  3. Scarlet witch
  4. Dr. Strange
  5. Psylocke
  6. Angel
  7. Zatanna
Moderator
#7 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. John Constatine
  2. Bruce Wayne
  3. Tony Stark
  4. Wolverine
  5. Lex Luthor
  6. Baki Hanma
  7. Deadpool
#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange

Tony Stark

Bruce Wayne

Blade

Professor X

Thor (he'd have some interesting stories, I would imagine)

Samus Aran (she was in a comic! I'll put whoever I want :P)

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

first off, my top three favorite characters obviously

Dr. Nathaniel Essex

Lucifer Morningstar

Calvin

from there I guess I'd go with people that are just good to look at :D

Raven Hex

Tarot

Death (Vertigo)

...and of course

Lady Lys

Moderator
#10 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Hal Jordan
  2. Kyle Rayner
  3. Steve Rogers
  4. Tony Stark
  5. Sue Storm
  6. Donna Troy
  7. Bucky Barnes
  8. Emma Frost
#11 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"
  1. Hal Jordan
  2. Kyle Rayner
  3. Steve Rogers
  4. Tony Stark
  5. Sue Storm
  6. Donna Troy
  7. Bucky Barnes
  8. Emma Frost
"
that was eight -_-
Moderator
#12 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Paragon said:
"
  1. Hal Jordan
  2. Kyle Rayner
  3. Steve Rogers
  4. Tony Stark
  5. Sue Storm
  6. Donna Troy
  7. Bucky Barnes
  8. Emma Frost
"
that was eight -_-
"
Oops. You're right. I guess I got carried away with the invites. Take out Stark then.
#13 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Superman

2. Captain America(steve)

3. Punisher

4. Flash(wally)

5. Deadpool

6. Thor

and my date.....7. Fairchild

#14 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh fun

  1. Spider-Man
  2. Sara Pezzini
  3. Batman
  4. Psylocke
  5. Captain America
  6. Iron Man...I'd drink with him
  7. She-Hulk

#15 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84365 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Emma Frost

2. Pyslocke

3. Wonder Woman

4.Ms. Marvel

5. Poison Ivy

6. Lady Mastermind

7. Wanda Maximoff

Moderator
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
1. Black Adam

2. Jack Hawksmoor

3. Green Lantern Hal Jordan

4. Lobo

5. Superman

6. Midnighter

7. Wonder Woman 

8. Namor
#17 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Spider-Man
  2. Flash (wally west)
  3. Morph
  4. Plastic Man
  5. Human Torch
  6. Thing
  7. Captain America

That will make for a great evening of fun i think! Especially the jokes between Torch and Thing lol

#18 Posted by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Time Trapper
2. Kyle Rayner
3. Spider-Man
4. Thunder
5. Jor-El
6. The Doctor
7. Wonder Woman

#19 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Thor

2. Quicksilver
3. She Hulk
4. Sue Storm
5. Roy Harper
6. Magneto
7. Apollo
#20 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Seven people hmm?

1) Anita Blake
2) Jean-Claude
3) Richard
4) Edward
5) Dolph
6) Hulk
7) Tony Stark

So five of them are from one comic. Call me Biased but this would be on hell of a party. Especially if it was Kiara and not Jess at the table with them :P

#21 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Hulk

2. Lobo
3. Wolverine
4. Joker
5. Juggernaut
6. The Codpiece
7. Conan

or...
1. She-Hulk
2. Black Cat
3. Poison Ivy
4. Emma Frost
5. Farichild
6. Aspen
7. Starfire

seriously...
1. Layla Miller
2. Thor
3. Black Cat
4. Captain America (Stevo)
5. Dr. Strange
6. Wonder Woman
and just for fun 7. Deadpool
#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"1. Emma Frost

2. Pyslocke

3. Wonder Woman

4.Ms. Marvel

5. Poison Ivy

6. Lady Mastermind

7. Wanda Maximoff
"
NO GAMBIT?!?!?
Moderator
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Trapper said:
"1. Time Trapper
2. Kyle Rayner
3. Spider-Man
4. Thunder
5. Jor-El
6. The Doctor
7. Wonder Woman
"
The Time Trapper is a beast...

lol
#24 Posted by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Time Trapper said:
"1. Time Trapper
2. Kyle Rayner
3. Spider-Man
4. Thunder
5. Jor-El
6. The Doctor
7. Wonder Woman"
The Time Trapper is a beast...

lol"
I'm not sure you know who you're dealing with here...lol...and I'm not sure I get what you're implying... :P
#25 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Trapper said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Time Trapper said:
"1. Time Trapper
2. Kyle Rayner
3. Spider-Man
4. Thunder
5. Jor-El
6. The Doctor
7. Wonder Woman"
The Time Trapper is a beast...

lol"
I'm not sure you know who you're dealing with here...lol...and I'm not sure I get what you're implying... :P
"
I mean that The Time Trapper is powerful... I have read stuff on him during the Pre Crisis years in the DC Universe
#26 Posted by warlock360 (27929 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam Warlock, Thanos, Dr Doom. Brainiac, Bruce Wayne, Superboy-Prime together with Doc samson as his shrink LMFAO

#27 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice idea!

1. Dream of the Endless
2. Death of the Endless
3. Nico Minoru
4. Zatanna
5. Emma Frost
6. Jean Grey (and she's so sitting next to Emma!)
7. (Talisman/Not sure)

#28 Posted by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Time Trapper said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Time Trapper said:
"1. Time Trapper
2. Kyle Rayner
3. Spider-Man
4. Thunder
5. Jor-El
6. The Doctor
7. Wonder Woman"
The Time Trapper is a beast...

lol"
I'm not sure you know who you're dealing with here...lol...and I'm not sure I get what you're implying... :P"
I mean that The Time Trapper is powerful... I have read stuff on him during the Pre Crisis years in the DC Universe"
Oooh I see...yeah he's quite powerful ^^
#29 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Wolverine
2. Deadpool
3. Snow (Fables)
4. Bigby Wolf (Fables)
5. Lenore (Cute Little Dead Girl)
6. Johnny (The Homicidal Maniac... just to shake things up)
7. The Darkness

Would be a very, very interesting evening.  XD

#30 Posted by The Paranormal Princess (144 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Magik

2. Zatanna

3. Agatha Harkness

4. Clea

5. Wiccan

#31 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Spider-Man

2. Emma Frost

3. She-Hulk

4. The Doctor (From Doctor Who)

5. Moonstone

6.Gambit

7. Eddie Brock

I almost did'nt invite Gambit since I was afraid he'd take away my thunder and start fltrting with the ladies but Invited Doctor Who, so he should be able to take care of em' if he gets too flirty.

Should be a fun evening.

#32 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne. One on one. Oh and give Alfred the night off.

#33 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23023 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. superman
  2. luke cage
  3. thor
  4. captain america
  5. human torch
  6. empress
  7. iron man

LOL i just noticed i picked mostly all guys except for one XP

#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"Bruce Wayne. One on one. Oh and give Alfred the night off.
"
oh my
Moderator
#35 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
winks
#36 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

1. The Doctor (how could i leave him out?)
2. Doctor Sam Beckett
3. Kara Zor-El (Pre Crisis)
4. Kyle Rayner
5. Xander Harris
6. Darkseid
7. Jenny Sparks

M