Digitizing my collection

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dman1366

So here's my dilemma; I have a collection of 6.5 long boxes, plus my weekly pulls. Recently, I have wanted to be able to re-read my books on my tablet instead of digging the actual issues of out the boxes and bags. Now I can scan all my comics, fairly quickly without destroying them, in order to get the digital copies. I am not collecting to sell the books, I just really like having them, for bragging rights, and to read them. However, my moral compass is going haywire.

I am not sure if I should do this; I mean, if I digitize them all, and digitize my weekly pull as I get them, then am I defeating my purpose to have the hard copies at all?

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can digitize hard copys? How do you? just can each page on your printer? Please explain. I have about 1000 comics and Id much rather have them digitalized then taking up my whole closet haha.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbiotesaiyan: After some research, I have been doing it two different ways: So you can use a flatbed scanner and photoshop (at 300dpi), or your can download them online; which from what I have write on copyright laws, is fine as long as you physically own the issue and do not seed it to anyone.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366: Okay yeah that makes sense. Wish there was machine you could just slide your comic books through and puts them on a flash drive haha