#1 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey all Comicvine needs your help -- and Im not to proud to beg! :)

Pleas vote for us on digg.com:

http://digg.com/celebrity/Punisher_the_new_Captain_America

If we get enough votes ( about 40 ) we will prolly make it to Digg's homepage. If that happens we get tens of thousands of new visitors to the site. New visitors are what makes this site awesome.

Plus Capt Cascader and I run this site on our own dime, so any bit of marketing helps us greatly!

Thanks!

#2 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any trickle down affect? "If I bust my ass and ship a couple more 100 units for intertec, I dont see dime, now were's the motivation in that?" I think thats how it goes: OFFICE SPACE. classic.

#3 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm being daft but I don't see what I have to do. Explain it for me and I'll definitely help out!

#4 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Walkingstone says:

"I'm being daft but I don't see what I have to do. Explain it for me and I'll definitely help out!"

I hate signing up for stuff I don't need, but if you want, sign up and then click that link the Red LAMP posted and digg it.

#5 Posted by Shatterstar (4460 posts) - - Show Bio

Sign up on digg, click "digg" on the icon with the number on it. Only 10 diggs so far, doit people.

#6 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheers, I'll look into that

#7 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

done :)

#8 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there is still time to vote for us! Thanks to all who have taken the time to do so already :)

We are moving up on their "Hot in Entertainment" list (see right col on this link http://digg.com/view/entertainment/upcoming). Which means we are doing well. Vote if you still havent. It helps comicvine out bigtime.

Post Edited:2007-03-21 12:09:41

#9 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

hey i voted do i get a sticker

#10 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"hey i voted do i get a sticker"

No, but you get a cookie! =D

#11 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2547 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks everyone. Well we actually did make to the home page of Digg for literally 3 minutes before it was voted off. That's ok though since it's actually our 3rd digg in 3 months. :)

If you have some comic book news that is brand new post it on comicvine.com and then submit the page to Digg.com. It helps the site out tremendously.