#1 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

It's come to my attention that perhaps not everyone is aware that we still have news postings here.  I'm putting up more than ever now.  There is no NEWS tab like in the old version.  They basically all go in my blog which are then flagged for the news section (only I can do this).  To find the NEWS, click the BLOGS tab at the top and then to the left, you can filter the blogs to NEWS.

I know some people are aware since they're leaving comments.  Check it out if you haven't.  There's tons of stuff there.

Staff
#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

:D

Hahaha, finally got tired of all of your posts going by unnoticed, did you G-Man?

#3 Posted by Lucifer Morningstar (128 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
":D

Hahaha, finally got tired of all of your posts going by unnoticed, did you G-Man?
"
haha! that's what I was going to say :P
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmm...interesting. I shall check it out
#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"It's come to my attention that perhaps not everyone is aware that we still have news postings here.  I'm putting up more than ever now.  There is no NEWS tab like in the old version.  They basically all go in my blog which are then flagged for the news section (only I can do this).  To find the NEWS, click the BLOGS tab at the top and then to the left, you can filter the blogs to NEWS.

I know some people are aware since they're leaving comments.  Check it out if you haven't.  There's tons of stuff there.
"
Thank you, I knew we had it but couldn't figure out where it was lol
#6 Posted by PsychoPanda (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to say thanks for all your News contributions. They really help to keep this site fresh and alive. I hope you're at least getting paid in donuts or something! ;)

#7 Edited by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

That's where I'll be posting what I see at Comic-Con next week.  Right now the news is heavy towards what everyone's bringing to it.  After we should get back to our regular stuff.

Staff
#8 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"That's where I'll be posting what I see at Comic-Con next week.  Right now the news is heavy towards what everyone's bringing to it.  After we should get back to our regular stuff.
"
COMIC CON's gonna rule, have fun...
#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"That's where I'll be posting what I see at Comic-Con next week.  Right now the news is heavy towards what everyone's bringing to it.  After we should get back to our regular stuff.
"
Sweet man! I hope you have a great time there
#10 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

I just posted an interview I did with Ron Marz.

Staff
#11 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"

Nice.
#12 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

I've started posting about what I've been seeing at COMIC-CON.  It's in the news section or you can find it on the front page.  It's been an exhausting first day.  Still have more info to put up before I crash.  And dopey me forgot my camera cable so I have some pics that will have to wait to be uploaded.

Staff
#13 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Could we possibly get the ability to post some news?  I always check it out and normally comment.

#14 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome updates G! thanx!...damn i so wish i was a t comic con...

#15 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

I've updated some more.  Put up a completely full summary of the HEROES first episode for the new season (DO NOT READ if you don't want anything spoiled).  We find out who the shooter was early on in the episode.  I'm still not caught up.  Today's the last day.  Hopefully I'll get caught up tonight.  Images will be coming probably Tuesday.

Staff
#16 Edited by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay I just added updates for The Spirit, Bones, Lost, and Terminator Salvation.  I still have a few more things to add but I haven't eaten all day.  So I'm taking a break and will try to finish tonight.

Con-News
Staff
#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome man

#18 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm done with the updates.  I ended with an awesome interview I got to do with Marjorie Liu, writer for the new NYX series.

Staff
#19 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#20 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Was the con worth it?

#21 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah.

Staff
#22 Posted by G-Man (32633 posts) - - Show Bio

I just posted an interview with Chris Giarusso, the creator of Mini-Marvels. 

Staff
#23 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#24 Posted by Crocbait (101 posts) - - Show Bio

guys,

iono if this is the right place to ask, but anyway, you guys know of any sites that i can check out to monitor the value of my comics? thanks!