• 69 results
JeanXon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By JeanXon

Poll Did you enjoy Avengers Age of Ultron? (106 votes)

Yes 79%
No 19%

Was it faithful to the comics?

Did you like how Ultron was portayed?

Any opinions about it?

• 
Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

7.5 out 10 fun film. A great Popcorn movie. Also i like the Black Widow/Hulk relationship.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:
@deaditegonzo said:

It was a solid 6/10. A big spectacle of a movie, but not quite big enough to be really memorable popcorn movie (like Pacific Rim).

EDIT: Didn't notice the second question. No, Ultron was a mook. I thought he'd be really powerful, based on hype on this very site, but he was really weak.

idunno a full powered blast from thor, vision and ironman didn't even destroy him, and he pummeled thor pretty easily. He seemed more of a brute force kind of guy

I feel like the movie showed that Thor was just distracting him on purpose. And in my opinion, the ability to stand there and tank hits from an opponent shows a huge level of superiority. As in, Thor was so superior to Ultron, he was able to stand there and let Ultron wail on him, like a child.

And that definitely didnt look like Thor's full power in that blast. His blast against the Chitauri was better than that.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By those_eyes

@rikr2 said:
@those_eyes said:

@rikr2: that final fight against the team will be reserved for thanos.

true but they could have made Ultron a bigger threat

@hunterxon said:

@rikr2: Anybody else notice how Ultron's "No strings on me" line from the teaser trailer was absent in the film?

No??? there was even the song from Pinocchio

Yae ultron said the line.were you asleep during the movie, hunterxon? lol

I agreeultron should have been a bigger threat.

@rikr2: Exactly. It was ridiculous. What was even the point of upgrading himself if they were just going to portray him getting blasted to oblivion in a 6 second scene?

The build up to that moment was good but the pay off was such a huge let down. The whole time while he was getting blasted i was thinking he would stand up without a scratch and saw a badass line but he f*ckin started melting and he couldnt even speak properly. I couldnt believe ho

w easily he was beat.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By buttersdaman000

I liked it a lot

7.25/10

Would pay to watch again

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I f%ckin loved it....

No, but alternate reality or else world stories aren't either. When I watch a CBM don't expect carbon copies. Movies are more like alternate universes to me.

yes, I loved Ultron although he could have been more menacing

Any opinions about it?

I thought it was great.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The build up to that moment was good but the pay off was such a huge let down. The whole time while he was getting blasted i was thinking he would stand up without a scratch and saw a badass line but he f*ckin started melting and he couldnt even speak properly. I couldnt believe how easily he was beat.

No Caption Provided

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The build up to that moment was good but the pay off was such a huge let down. The whole time while he was getting blasted i was thinking he would stand up without a scratch and saw a badass line but he f*ckin started melting and he couldnt even speak properly. I couldnt believe ho

w easily he was beat.

agree ... when he was wreck i was like

No Caption Provided

So disappointed … I like the way he looks, I could live with his new personality (since he was made to be an evil Stark so it make sense), but he been weak was a total letdown that and the beauty and the hulk thing of course

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2: did you lol when black widow was riding on hulks back? That was like the final straw for me seeing them as a couple. It justseemed forced with them.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: I thought so too, but that was a pretty long distraction. From the moment he said "thor you're bothering me" though was getting hit repeatedly. What difference does it make it Thor hit him himself or vision. And he still could have defended himself and not got thrown around.

What reason would they not have to put a full power into their attack against a world wide threat who is about to drop a city onto the planet? It's not like he's human and they felt bad for him.

IDK just opinions I guess. Over all still a fun movie

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

yes

Remy_Geneva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was it faithful to the comics? Nope

Did you like how Ultron was portayed? It was ok

Any opinions about it? I didn't like the romance storyline, I don't like how they put Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver into the story they felt squished in. It was a good film but it was not anything spectacular, I enjoyed the first one more to be honest. I liked the bit after the credits though XD.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

yes

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver shouldnt have died. Anyone think they'll being him back since hes pretty much everyones new favorite. Liked the movie except for quicksilver dying and the wnding of the Hulk and Iron Man fight, which was the largest display of PIS ive seen in a long time. Ultron and hawkeye were fantastic though, i was surprised how good they were. People seemed to hate the widow/hulk romance but i thought it was actually great. They actually seem like a match.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Kind of?

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Did you enjoy Avengers Age of Ultron?

Not at all.

Wasn't accurate at all to the Age of Ultron comic, but really wasn't trying to be.

Nope.

Any opinions about it?

The opening was a complete clusterf*ck, the Banner/Widow romance was awful, it seemed to flat out ignore previous films, wasn't funny, etc. I could list more, but those are just a few thoughts

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: not the in the same sense

the tailer made him look like a morals off villain, and in the movie, he was some whack robot

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#68 JediXMan  Moderator

I was entertained, it doesn't deserve the hype, and I wasn't a fan of Ultron's portrayal.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Was it faithful to the comics? Not at all. Duh.

Did you like how Ultron was portayed? Yes. Evil Tony Stark Robot fits the MCU.

Any opinions about it? Just as good as Avengers, no where near as good as Winter Solider though.