#1 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

so they are

Thor and Ghost rider

Silvers surfer and Ghost rider

Gladiator and Blue marvel

Rocker Racoon and spider man

Deadpool and Iron man

So did any of these team ups ever happen and if yes what was the story behind them?

i have a few more but cant think of them.

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think any have.

#3 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: really? i think they would be really good especially the silver surfer and ghost rider what do you think?

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: really? i think they would be really good especially the silver surfer and ghost rider what do you think?

Yeah that would be pretty cool. I would love too see a Ghost Rider & Thor team-up though.

#5 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: ya that would be good but you know what would be better if all three teamed up,if they did i wonder what story would be behind it what do you think?

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: ya that would be good but you know what would be better if all three teamed up,if they did i wonder what story would be behind it what do you think?

Same, lol.

#7 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man and Deadpool sort of teamed up in the latest Deadpool issue, but DP mostly helped Tony with his drinking problem.

#8 Edited by Dabee (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

If Aunt May can team up with Franklin Richards to fight Galactus, I wouldn't be surprised if these happened.

EDIT: Read the Deadpool issue mentioned in the above post, it was-IS really (really) good.

#9 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6257 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Deadpool count as an X-Men character? If so, it's possible Deadpool and Iron Man could happen in A+X.

Edited: Deadpool is teaming up with Hawkeye in A+X #8, so a team up with Iron Man definitely could happen in this series.

#10 Posted by sagejonathan (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and Ghost Rider.... interesting...