Did Thanos Steal The Nova Force?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iragexcudder

Thought came to my head.. Did Thanos steal the Nova Force from Richard Rider in the Cancerverse?

No Caption Provided

Notice that this is Thanos Imperative #3 and notice his costume most of all.. But, after he came back from the Cancerverse, he had a new spiffy Outfit.

No Caption Provided

Notice the new fancy orbs around his Torso.. though (i hope) this is just coincidence and Thanos decided to get a wardrobe, but this isn't even the picture that sealed the deal..

No Caption Provided

New Outfit... Casual Conversation (somewhat) with Quill, and he's not ripping his head off.. oh! And the Orbs again.. who else has those?

No Caption Provided

*sigh*

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@iragexcudder: Interesting theory. Thanos would have the capacity of being able to hold the whole Nova Force without being driven insane. BUT, the armor was blown off during the fight against Black Bolt during Infinity and unlike the armor that Rich used, it didn't rebuild itself. Also, Thanos had some of the Nova Force, or even all of it, I'm sure Sam would have noticed it, but it hasn't been brought to his attention yet. But, your theory does have me worried for GOTG 18 now.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Iragexcudder

@humanrocket: maybe Sam Alexander will see all the "dead novas" and lead himself to Thane and Thanos in Living Death.. it just insinuates that his armor does somewhat resemble Novas Orbs... idk but I'm definitely on the worried side

Plus, maybe once Thanos came back he wanted to channel the full Nova Force (which is why there are all these dead Nova Corps Members)?

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real interesting.

It might not just be the costume similarities,but also the fact that Thanos seems to be "restored" power wise,since he was kind of a joke for a brief moment.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@humanrocket: maybe Sam Alexander will see all the "dead novas" and lead himself to Thane and Thanos in Living Death.. it just insinuates that his armor does somewhat resemble Novas Orbs... idk but I'm definitely on the worried side

Plus, maybe once Thanos came back he wanted to channel the full Nova Force (which is why there are all these dead Nova Corps Members)?

I thought the dead Novas were from when Richard took the World Mind in to the Cancerverse, once the World Mind and Nova Force was gone all the existing Novas lost their power so anyone that was in space or whatever would have died.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Xander was destroyed but Nova tried rebuilding the corps after, he had most of the Nova Force with him in Thanos Imperative but no energy signature after.. idk if that's how they all did die but I'm sure we'll find out

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: I just asked Bendis on Tumblr if I'm going to be happy/mad/sad about Guardians of the Galaxy #18 and his response was

"Probably all of those things"

..............................................idkwtfthatmeansbendis!

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: lol that's typical Bendis. I hope it goes in order of mad,sad and then happy. We're only a couple of weeks away so we will know soon.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: yeah I tried trolling him to give me more but he's a one and done dude haha I'm beyond excited though.

In Nova #19 Adomox asked Sam "Where us Jesse? Did he fly into the Cancerverse with the rest of the fools?"

He also said they're all dead.... i hope they're reanimated at least

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: I just got this bad thought in my head. What if some how Thanos was able to merge Rich into his body? and that's why his armor has characteristics of Nova Prime's armor?

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket: that... would be intense.. especially with Shuma Gorath in the mix, anything is possible... if I see Thanos fly I'll freak out