Did Superman Prime 1000000 ever have powers from the Source?

Avatar image for waynewilsonslade
waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Apparently SPOM learned under the Source. Does anyone know what exactly did he learn and did he ever obtain a portion of the Source's power?

@mysticmedivh

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@waynewilsonslade: No. He never went past the Source Wall, learned anything under the Soruce, never obtained any powers from the Source, and never interacted with the Source for that matter.

waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: OK. I know you have a debunking thread, but I haven't read it yet. Will do so now.

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to say if he did or he didn't, the description was vague about were he got his new powers.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not really clear.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

It's hard to say if he did or he didn't, the description was vague about were he got his new powers.

It's not really clear.

I don't see how it's not clear seeing as to how the word "Source" was not even mentioned once in any of the comics.

Seems pretty clear to me.

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ryubh

@mysticmedivh: The narration said he got powers from the very edge of time and space, it could be the source, the hand, the 5th dimension, the monitor mind many possible places. The text doesn't indicate the source not being a possibility.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

@mysticmedivh: The narration said he got powers from the very edge of time and space, it could be the source, the hand, the 5th dimension, the monitor mind many possible places. The text doesn't indicate the source not being a possibility.

No. The narration said that his descendants gained powers that gleaned from the edge of time and space.

Let alone the fact that the Source Wall isn't located at the edge of time and space.

Neither is the 5th dimension.

Nor any of the other places you mentioned.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By Claymore1998

@ryubh said:

Hehehe friend but would it not be pretty difficult for the story to say, Superman is super cool but P.S. he didnt get the power from source, just FYI.

Hehe see stuffs like that are never mentioned in the comics. Given the fact that the whole story revolves around the idea of a new Superman having been in the sun for thousands of years coming out, you would need something pretty drastic in the story to reasonable assume his source of power was anything other than that.

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

No. The narration said that his descendants gained powers that gleaned from the edge of time and space.

Let alone the fact that the Source Wall isn't located at the edge of time and space.

The narration said Superman was the one who gave powers from the edge of time and space to all of his descendants.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@ryubh: And what does that have to do with the Source?

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@ryubh said:

The narration said Superman was the one who gave powers from the edge of time and space to all of his descendants.

No Caption Provided

Your point?

It doesn't contradict what I said. You just proved what you said earlier wrong.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime_(One_Million)

found this, don't know how legit it is but hope it helps for whatever you were asking for

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

@avatar_of_green: see comment #7

Except the Source nor any of the locations you mentioned have been said to be at the edge of time and space.

Saying that he got his powers from here and there is really stretching it. It's not based on anything factual.

@ht003 said:

found this, don't know how legit it is but hope it helps for whatever you were asking for

Wikis are unreliable because just about anybody can play around with them and add their say to it.

Some of them have said the Superman Prime One Million is omniscient, second only to the Presence, and can bench press omniverses ... claims completely unfounded.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryubh said:

Except the Source nor any of the locations you mentioned have been said to be at the edge of time and space.

Saying that he got his powers from here and there is really stretching it. It's not based on anything factual.

the source wall has been stated as the edge in this scan:

No Caption Provided

@ht003 said:

Wikis are unreliable because just about anybody can play around with them and add their say to it.

Some of them have said the Superman Prime One Million is omniscient, second only to the Presence, and can bench press omniverses ... claims completely unfounded.

that'd be pretty badass if that were true.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mysticmedivh
@ht003 said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@ryubh said:

No Caption Provided

Thank you for proving my point.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ht003 said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@ryubh said:

No Caption Provided

i don't get it :P didn't you say the source wall wasn't at the edge?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ht003 said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@ht003 said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@ryubh said:

No Caption Provided

i don't get it :P didn't you say the source wall wasn't at the edge?

The Source Wall is at the edge of the universe.

It is not at the edge of time and space. The edge of time and space is not the edge of the universe.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: so would the edge of time and space be less or more than the universe?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ht003 said:

@mysticmedivh: so would the edge of time and space be less or more than the universe?

We don't know where the edge of time and space is or anything about it, so I can't say.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Time and space cease to exist at the end of multiverses or existence, far beyond the edge of the observable universe, IMO.

Anyways, not the source wall.

ryubh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ryubh

@mysticmedivh said:
@ryubh said:
@mysticmedivh said:
@ryubh said:

No Caption Provided

Your point?

It doesn't contradict what I said. You just proved what you said earlier wrong.

How does that contradict anything I said?

"No. The narration said that his descendants gained powers that gleaned from the edge of time and space."

They didn't gain powers, they received powers from Superman, it would be silly to not think Superman didn't gain any powers, considering granting powers is already a new ability Superman didn't have.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waynewilsonslade: superman 1 million never interacted with the source?

that must mean..... spider-man >>>>>>>>>>>>>> superman 1 million because spider-man HAS interacted with TOAA

waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By waynewilsonslade

@spider-manwins: Um......so has many other characters in the forms of Stan Lee cameos.\

Unless you are joking, your logic is very off.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waynewilsonslade: never seen any other character talk to toaa, nor have i ever seen stan lee pretend to be any other character

go on the real stan lee and check out who he's pretending to be

waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Do you know what cameos are?

And does talking to an omnipotent character suddenly make them omnipotent?

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waynewilsonslade: please show me any picture of stan lee pretending to be any other character besides spider-man. its on his own website. spider-man is stan lee, which means hes omnipotent

NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you look at the map of the DC universe from the Multiversity it shows the Source Wall encircling the 52 universes.

waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waynewilsonslade: ooooh, scary!! Using made up words because you disagree with me. How sad.

waynewilsonslade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waynewilsonslade: ooooh, scary!! Using made up words because you disagree with me. How sad.

@waynewilsonslade: please show me any picture of stan lee pretending to be any other character besides spider-man. its on his own website. spider-man is stan lee, which means hes omnipotent

@waynewilsonslade: never seen any other character talk to toaa, nor have i ever seen stan lee pretend to be any other character

go on the real stan lee and check out who he's pretending to be

@waynewilsonslade: superman 1 million never interacted with the source?

that must mean..... spider-man >>>>>>>>>>>>>> superman 1 million because spider-man HAS interacted with TOAA

@sc@saren@jashro44

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: I'm banning you permanently for trolling (since you were on your last warning). Spider-man has nothing to do with this thread, and the OP has asked you to stop and you kept going.

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman prime One million never got his powers from the source, he spent over 10000 years in the sun which made him exponentially stronger