Did Batman and Talia ever make love?

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

Poll Did Batman and Talia ever make love? (29 votes)

Elseworlds, not canon 3%
Canon, because Damian 76%
Canon, but didn't lead to Damian 21%

Let's take a Vote! How many people accept the Elseworlds story where batman and Talia reach a successful point in their relationship? Batman is usually ignoring her, and while, in a romantic point of view, they're really attracted to each other, both of them, at least Batman never wants it to happen. This kind of thing has been seen in Gambit x Rogue, even Cyclops x Jean (in the cartoon episode where they get married, and go on a honeymoon to get captured by Mr Sinister, Cyclops tells Jean that they can't have children. The world is not ready for Mutant Kind, and rather than for them to have children at the time, it's better for them to wait. But Cable, and then "X Man", and Rachel Summers, and pretty much, so many characters disproved that theory. Technically Cable is Jean's clone's, not her's, making her a sort of Mother Mary? I love Jean, i think of her as innocent and divine, so i want to make that comparison) Even Beast had an episode called "Beauty and the Beast", where Dr Hank McCoy helps a blind girl, who falls in love with him. Same issue, the world is not ready to accept a mutant-human couple

So, what i'm saying is, relationships that never come to a closing points have been an interesting theme, mainly in the 90s. (Even Vision and Scarlet Witch start out this way, strong love, but can't work) What i like about batman and Talia is exactly that, She's the bad guy's daughter, there's no way you can date her, no matter how pretty she is.

For Damian to work, i think this story is important, and now it's kind of real/canon. But, do we accept this story?

• 
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A ton of it like every day for a week street.

We're talking a sex marathon here.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It was actually part of the continuity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Talia have made love out of continuity and in continuity. The first time I remember was in Son of the Demon, where they had a son not named Damian. He was named some arabaic name. That was out of continuity.

They may have had sex in some story I've never heard of or haven't read since then, or possibly in a ras al Ghul story somewhere along the way, but Grant Morrison made it canon with Batman and Son, and them making Damian. After that, they had sex a few other times in some of Grant Morrison's other stories, like Batman RIP. So all three poll options are correct

And I feel kind of odd based on the fact that I am able to give an account on Batman's sex life with a specific woman off the top of my head, but whatever, I guess.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Duh.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jasonhawke

I wouldn't exactly call it "love"

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is the option that no actual sex happened between them and Talia simply "acquired" a sperm sample to fertilize herself. with no interaction between them, after all we all know Bruce loves Dick... Grayson

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheGrayGhost

They did the dirty several times apparently but mostly in Flashback sequences. In the new 52 Talia origin issue from Morrisons Batman Inc , and things like " Whatever happened to the Caped Crusader" , where Bruce seemingly dying ( at that time) flashes back through his life

The Damian thing was retconned as a pseudo date rape by Morrison.,,because er his parents divorced ? or something . Because *that* was absolutely necessary for the plot wasnt it? Its not like two exes can have sex without one of them drugging the other is it.....

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

yes

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: Morrison said the rape thing was he forgot how it actually occurred and SBP reality punch was a good excuse. Odd that is how he remembered it tho.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Many times

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, he destroyed her

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Jason and Talia went at it

new_NUJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Otherwise how did Damian Wayne came about?