Diamond in the dust

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mightypug78

After a nice walk downtown, and after redeeming some bottles, I decided to stop by my local comic book store to buy some comic books out of my pile. However, due to a Magic tournament, the store was a little bit understaffed so wandered around. I noticed a little box of comic books in the corner. I started to flip through the comic books, you wouldnt believe the amount of dust covering the comicbooks. In the box I found an issue #7 of the series called The Demon. What caught my attention immediately was the cover. It was amazing. I asked about the price and i was told it was $5. I couldnt turn that down. The art on the cover was worth it to me. So I went over to a table and pulled it out of its sleeve and was delighted that the art on the inside was just as great as the art on the cover. The Demon #7 is a nice visual treat and has plenty of interstingly designed otherwordly creature. The story was a fun read as well. I would give this ish 5/5 stars! If anyone of you have around 5 bucks to spare, I would highly suggest that you get a copy of this!

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

You don't mean this one do you?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

That's Jack Kirby for you.

mightypug78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@mightypug78: No prob. Man, I envy you. I'd pay through the nose to have a Jack Kirby comic... :P