Del Toro & Justice League Dark!!!

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Del Toro recently spoke with Collider about his plans for another Pacific Rim film. After I heard that, I felt like Kenan Thompson from Kenan and Kel "Why???" However, there was some good news. Del Toro reported that he has finished his script for "Dark Universe" which is primarily based on Justice League Dark. The main characters for Justice League Dark are John Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp Thing, Black Orchid, Deadman, Phantom Stranger, Madame Xanadu, Zauriel, Andrew Bennett, Doctor Mist, Frankenstein, June Moon, Nightmare Nurse, Pandora and Tim Hunter.

As for the villains of this impending film, it remains undetermined. Judging from which heroes and villains that Del Toro decides to go with, can be the only way to determine what the story line is going to be. Personally, I would reserve most of the iconic rogues like Anton Arcane for spin offs. If "Dark Universe" becomes a big box office success then it can be followed by a prequel like Demon Knights and a sequel like Justice League.

The spin offs that can follow could be a remake of Swamp Thing and Constantine as well as a Zatanna movie. For Dark Universe, I would have Tannarak, Sin Eater, Tala, Asmodel and Traumiel as the lead villains. Basically the plot will revolve around the Phantom Stranger and Pandora who were condemned for the crimes against the heavens but now Tannarak and Tala intend to usher in a new world (Dark Universe) for the Homo Magi and bring an end to Homo Sapiens.

Who do u think should be in each spin off? For me its the villains that draw my attention to the movie.

Demon Knights: Mordru/ Morgan Le Fay/ Klarion & Teekel/ Mordred

Swamp Thing: Anton Arcane/ William Arcane/ Jason Woodrue/ Blackbriar Thorn

Zatanna: Brother Night/ Jonah Hook/ Sensei/ Nimue Ravensong/ Oscar Hampel

Constantine: Nick Necro/ Nergal/ Rosacarnis/ Papa Midnite

Justice League Dark: Felix Faust/ Demons Three/ Dr. Destiny

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wow, he really packed in a lot of characters, didn't he?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

How is a Pacific Rim sequel not good news?

Dark Universe is an odd title to me, I'd have preferred Dark Justice or something. With so many characters clearly some will be relegated to mere cameos and given how many projects Del Toro always seems to have lined up I don't know if this will ever come to fruition.

Hellboy 3 is what we should be demanding!

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

This was posted like 5 hours ago.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

I wish Animal Fan was part of this.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_wreath: I'm definitely hoping hellboy 3 gets made soon but with a bit more of a serious tone.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: the more characers, the better just as long as there is consistency. Nothing clustered