• 54 results
Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

The final alternate skin in the previously teased group has been revealed and to no one's surprise... it's classic Deathstroke! There was some speculation it was a Ravager skin, and while the idea of using alternate skins to make someone feel like an all-new character is certainly cool, it's sadly something Injustice: Gods Among Us has yet to do. Anyway, gaze at Slade's costume below.

The Facebook page says it's part of the "Teen Titans" skin pack and will be available on Tuesday. In case you've been living under a rock, here are the other alternate skins they've revealed.

Injustice's social media page also says to keep an eye out this weekend for more info on DLC. Viners, are you excited to kick butt with these costumes or were there other attires you were really hoping for?

Staff
#1 Edited by Black_Claw (2909 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks sweet!

#2 Edited by Sammo21 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

This is cool but I've lost all interest in this game :( That's why I hate these skins being released like this opposed to the day the game comes out.

#3 Posted by Deadpool_9 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I was positive that was a boob in the picture! Well you can see where my mind was at....
I'm glad it is Slade. A classic costume for him will be great!

#4 Edited by JediXMan (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

This stuff included in the Season Pass?

#5 Edited by Shajita (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@sammo21 You lose interest THAT fast? A fighting game is designed to be played for decades.

#6 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by RoTheKid (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans skin pack? Interesting....

#8 Posted by RustyRoy (11076 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks badass.

#9 Edited by Rich711 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

At least it is Deathstroke's classic costume and not the junky Rob Liefeld looking new one.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19923 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see much difference from the Classic and Injustice Deathstroke skins other than their eye color and some minor accessories.

#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (36433 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see much difference from the Classic and Injustice Deathstroke skins other than their eye color and some minor accessories.

Psssh. Yes you do!

Staff
#12 Posted by LifePool (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman:

Flashpoint Batman is, the rest are paid DLC

"Jarrett Scortino, you will receive the Flashpoint Batman skin with the compatibility pack for free. The other skins revealed this week will also be available on May 7th, but will not be free."

Comment 250-300 on FB page.

#13 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

So a TT pack. Will there be another costume for Nightwing or Raven?

#14 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19923 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Ah. I see it now. It looks a lot less mech-y.

#15 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a pre52 Superman and a little Damian Wayne skin

#16 Posted by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really like any of them

#17 Posted by wade_wilson22 (75 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11127 posts) - - Show Bio

Flashpoint Batman...

#19 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by kagato (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thing is, the Thomas Wayne skin is the one im most excited for and the one i was most willing to pay for and i get it for free! Guess im just paying for the Harley one then ^_^

#21 Posted by danhimself (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that all of these look much better than any of the skins that came with the game....less armor and more spandex

#22 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: E Except for the wonder woman skin, in my opinion, I just wish she was less booby-ish.

#23 Edited by JamDamage (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

@shajita:

every video game gets boring after a while. Fighting games faster then others.

#24 Posted by danhimself (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: E Except for the wonder woman skin, in my opinion, I just wish she was less booby-ish.

really? they aren't that big in that pic

#25 Posted by SmashBrawler (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

Yeah, probably for both of them. Playing with New 52 Nightwing while wearing P2 colors is fun and all but I miss my damn finger stripes.

#26 Posted by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

No, these 5 skins will be released on May 7th for free. Lobo is also available for download. I've heard all skins are supposedly free, but I could be wrong.

@shajita:

Thats not entirely true, I've been playing Injustice longer than MG Revengeance. Mostly Online or versus with family. And Star Labs, barely made a dent.

#27 Posted by Omega-Man (761 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they fixed Deathstroke or take him out his whole play style is based on spamming his guns and rifle his normal attacks suck with only three to four normal combos which is less than any character in the game Deathstroke is made to rapidly use those guns more than anything else.

#28 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@omega_man_ said:

I wish they fixed Deathstroke or take him out his whole play style is based on spamming his guns and rifle his normal attacks suck with only three to four normal combos which is less than any character in the game Deathstroke is made to rapidly use those guns more than anything else.

Yeah, that's the most annoying part of him. If you want to become a great Deathstroke player, you HAVE to spam his guns, there's no way around it.

#29 Posted by Jpgman (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. Lovin these skins so far.

#30 Edited by Fetts (4416 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

#31 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE, INJUSTICE. DAMIAN BATS. PLEASE GOD, PLEASE. THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER WANTED ASIDE FROM INFINITE MONEY, HOOKERS AND BLOW.

#32 Edited by Ninjablade09 (3105 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

Yeah, probably for both of them. Playing with New 52 Nightwing while wearing P2 colors is fun and all but I miss my damn finger stripes.

I hope. Was never a big fan of the stripes but it did add that acrobatic feel. Love how you can use the blue for New 52 because as much as I love the red, it looks better in blue.

#33 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll definitely buy them if they're on Wii U.

#34 Posted by CombatSpoon86 (831 posts) - - Show Bio

Im in

#35 Posted by Alak (925 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh Teen Titans pack? I really hope Nightwing and Raven get some neat classic costumes. I'm not sure if I'd want disco NW, though. I just want the fingerstripes back lol.

#36 Edited by nappystr8 (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that it was hard to do, but I'm glad I accurately called all four of those alt. costumes.

#37 Posted by LordRequiem (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this game but they're not themselves any favours by bringing out this crap. Why not give other characters more costumes instead of the same ones over and over. They'll be a new Super-man one next you watch.

#38 Posted by highaccuser (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@jedixman said:

No, these 5 skins will be released on May 7th for free. Lobo is also available for download. I've heard all skins are supposedly free, but I could be wrong.

How exactly do you get them then?

#39 Posted by Hit_Monkey (872 posts) - - Show Bio

The flashpoint Batman skin looks brilliant!!

#40 Edited by gumflabica (2169 posts) - - Show Bio

@jldoom said:

@omega_man_ said:

Yeah, that's the most annoying part of him. If you want to become a great Deathstroke player, you HAVE to spam his guns, there's no way around it.

there is. I am a very good deathstroke player and i never spam guns. I use all of his moves often, and mix things up alot. People go into a fight with deathstroke expecting to be spammed, but have no counter for my surprising ability to slice cut them in half, flip through the air, and shoot them as they get up.

#41 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Pumped, looks epic

#42 Edited by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

I love armor plating on guys as much as the next girl, but the current Deathstroke skin looks like ass to be honest.

No school is better than the old school.

#43 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty nice! I prefer it to the main one, actually.

#44 Posted by Danial79 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

I only watched a playthrough of this game on YouTube and I was already over it. Fighting games just have zero appeal to me :/

#45 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@shajita:

That's not true at all.

#46 Posted by DickDastardly (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: Same way you always would.. Through xbox marketplace or the playstation store..

#47 Posted by MurderSlingshot (7 posts) - - Show Bio

If they don't have the original Nightwing costume with the open chest and high collar I will be thoroughly disappointed.

#48 Posted by SuperChad (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@sammo21: You probably shouldn't be playing fighting games if you only like playing them for one day lol

#49 Edited by Sammo21 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@superchad: Hyperbolic much? I never said I don't play a fighting game longer than 1 day. I made a point its dumb to release these skins (which are already on the disk) weeks after opposed to them being on the disk. The DLC for this game is stupid. So many things you could only get from pre-orders, polls, cross brand games, etc opposed to just letting me unlock them since I already gave them $60. Not to mention they are taking forever with balancing the game and fixing characters like green arrow and deathstroke.

#50 Posted by truantsimpson (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad to get a Harley costume that doesn't suck... The two that were designed for Injustice were just awful... I'm still pissed though that the skin from Arrow isn't being sold... Why do something so cool but make it almost impossible to get?