Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Transformers1024

So I was re-reading Red Hood and the Outlaws and was reminded while I was reading issue 16 that we were teased that Deathstroke will be hunting down the trio. Now were on issue 27 and nothing has come of it yet. Any reasoning behind it? I think it would be cool to see the Outlaws vs Deathstroke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I hope he does eventually, that would be awesome. But I'm still disappointed deathstrokes book got cancelled.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

It's because of the creative change. New writer, new story, new plots. James Tynion has decided to make the story suck rather than create a kick ass tale of the outlaws taking on Deathstroke.

@jayc1324 said:

I hope he does eventually, that would be awesome. But I'm still disappointed deathstrokes book got cancelled.

DC killed it on purpose. Kyle Higgins was doing wonders on that title and then put Rob Liefeld of all people on it just as it was getting a good build because they knew it would sink with him on it.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I know right! He even threw the knives at their pictures, and when villains do that-you know they're serious

I'm sure once their done with the arc right now, Deathstroke will make his appearance...and I can't wait

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?460509-Red-Hood-and-the-Outlaws-vs-Deathstroke ha, we're not the only ones. The comic book community is outraged over this failed delivery!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

I hope he becomes a part of the team, could be like Titans all over again.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@arturocalakayvee: Tynion killed the book. Lobdell was doing a great job with it. Then Tynion had to pull off this erased memory crap. Glad they're replacing him, if Pfiefer wasn't taking over I would have dropped it.

@cf12793: Good to know I'm the the only one mad about that lol. It sucks that they didn't use him at all.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024: Completely agree. I don't usually compliment Lobdell anymore since the new 52 but he was doing good things on that book. I definitely agree that Tynion just crapped all over it. All that magic stuff he got Jason involved with? Ugh. Jason is bat-family WE DON'T NEED POWERS! But there are also so many other wrong things about it too..