• 54 results
kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By kidchipotle

@sog7dc: New 52 GL was good for like the first 12 issues but once Rise of the Third Army started thats when it became bad imo.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sog7dc: New 52 Shazam was one of the few things I liked about New 52 as well. I also thought the Flash was okay but I really don't know what has become of any of these characters since I abandoned New 52.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@arturocalakayvee:

I didn't like the third army but I did like the end and Lights out

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@lvenger said:

@deranged_midget Landis' pitch in his video was a pitch without the contributions of Greg Pak. The pitch in that video was only what Landis would do on his own in an Elseworld, non canon universe. Pak may have different ideas and takes on his own interpretation. And colour me so very not pumped if it is like what Landis pitched. There were some deep flaws and misgivings I have with his Death of Superman take suffice to say.

Gotcha! I still thought it was pretty good! It was unforgiving, there were obviously some things I'd definitely change but it was also something he wasn't afraid of jumping into! I can kind of see some of his descriptions in SM/WM when Diana fought against Doomsday. Having both her arms broken while Doomsday almost swatted her away. Pretty cool stuff but I'm definitely interested to see how they recreate DoS here as it was the most influential story for me as a kid and drew me to the character.