Death Battle Trolls Again *Spoilers*

• 81 results
SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Kirby beat Buu. While I agree with this wholeheartedly they were definitely trolling here. Kirby's face whenever something went wrong, him crying and acting scared when Buu got a sword, and that ending... Yes, Death Battle trolled DBZ fans who were rooting for Buu to win. For the record, I'm a DBZ fan who was rooting for Kirby. While I love Majin Buu (Fat Buu is funny so he's my favorite) Kirby deserved to win.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Eh. Kirby is powered by Toon Force. What did you expect?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Kirby is powered by Toon Force. What did you expect?

Truth.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Toon force > anything. I'm not surprised.

I didn't mind the trolling they did in Deadpool vs Deathstroke, since it fit with Deadpool's character. If they keep it up though it's going to bother me since it becomes them intentionally digging at their fans, which isn't cool considering they are making money off this because of their fans.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Night4345

lol.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were trolling, not to mention they wanked Nintendo out the door. Death Battle is a bias, fan appeasing trash show. They get things wrong more than often, and the god awful fanbase praises them, saying they have god's word and they're always right. All they do is start flame wars, I'm at least 100% sure that Death Battle of Goku vs Superman is the reason DBZ is banned on here.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Things like this are why I don't take Death Battle seriously anymore.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick:

Actually from what I saw it was because of Battle of the Gods. At least the most recent time it got banned, anyway. That movie wasn't out an hour and people were already spamming the battle boards with "SSJGod Goku vs Superman" and "Bills vs Superman" threads. And I do mean spam. There were flame wars brought on by a movie no one had even SEEN yet.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

What in the actual f*ck?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I gain power and eternal youth from the tears of the fallen.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iragexcudder

@granitesoldier: *edit idk why it tagged you

if they wanked Nintendo so much, why did Sonic beat Mario?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kirby stuntin on the haters!

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next time on death battle.

Super man vs buggs bunny

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

DBZ Fans don't understand that there character aren't anymore powerful then most. :p It came to by attention that Death Battle and Screw attack aren't afraid to make the popular choice lose (Even if the Deadpool win was BS ). Fans need to stop asking for fights if they haven't considered there character can lose. People only wanted Superman vs Goku Because they thought Goku would win. They requested it just too see Supes lose. When He didn't and they backed it up with facts that most of the fans are too lazy too look into why Superman would lose they lost there minds.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^They just favor their user base

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ScouterV

In all honesty, you had to be either blind or have never seen Death Battle before to not see the outcome.

It was Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash all over again, with the joke choice pulling out the victory.

Not gonna lie. It was actually kind of adorable. Though a battle that was...all kinds of weird, leaving more questions than answers.

• Why did Buu just get a sword when he absorbed something?
  • Why did Super Buu get no play?
  • Why did being absorbed by Kirby make Fat Buu Kid Buu?
  • Why is it so wrong to be a Dragonball Fan?

The one good thing about that came out of that was the SSG Goku Figurine. That segment made me chuckle.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: They generally do make the bigger fanbase win, or use bias, or are just stupid and think they're right lol. In this case, they used bias.

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: They like Sonic too, and in Season 1 not every fight was bias or stupid like in the new Season.

They've used 16 Nintendo characters on their show, tell me they aren't biased.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@godofnick:

Such as? One's other then the obvious troll such as My little pony/ transformer?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ximpossibrux

I couldn’t care about the outcome to Kirby vs Buu. But it’s the fact that they lied about stuff.

-Buu teleportation doesn't have limits, just because he didn't do it because of plot doesn't mean he has limits. Why didn't Kirby use the Warp Star to instantly catch the Squeak Squad? Because of plots, not because the Warp Star has limits.

-Sectonia’s vines disintegrated after she died, not blown up. If they had, Kirby’s allies would have died since they were fighting with Kirby. Right next to Sectonia.

-Plantery blast =/= planet busting.

-Where was Buu's telekinesis? Also how would Kirby get out of that? But nope, exempt that as well.

-Buu wouldn’t die by the sun, a planet explosion produces more heat than the surface of the sun. Hell a city busting nuke at the epicenter reaches the sun’s temps.

Actually screw it, i’m not writing anymore. Putting Buu at max planet DC and below planet durability is bullshit enough, but the gall to put him at bullet level.

Also Kid Buu punches destroyed SSJ3 Goku who’s durability >>>> Frieza. yet they never touched on that.

Buu destroyed galaxies by only busting planets one at a time, which would never destroy entire galaxies, you would have to destroy suns. Buu would at least be Star level, as he has destroyed galaxies.

I could list more, but you get the point. Whether you think Buu or Kirby wins, that was some of the worst, made-up analysis ever. It's not just nerfing, they literally made up facts. After Deathbattle lieing about Luigi failing to pick up a large Radish and exempting that fact that the game was a dream, I knew this series was going downhill.

Basically Death Battle believes, Buu < Frieza.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Battle trolled, lied, and gave in to the fans yet again.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldn’t care about the outcome to Kirby vs Buu. But it’s the fact that they lied about stuff.

-Buu teleportation doesn't have limits, just because he didn't do it because of plot doesn't mean he has limits. Why didn't Kirby use the Warp Star to instantly catch the Squeak Squad? Because of plots, not because the Warp Star has limits.

-Sectonia’s vines disintegrated after she died, not blown up. If they had, Kirby’s allies would have died since they were fighting with Kirby. Right next to Sectonia.

-Where was Buu's telekinesis? Also how would Kirby get out of that? But nope, exempt that as well.

-Buu wouldn’t die by the sun, a planet explosion produces more heat than the surface of the sun. Hell a city busting nuke at the epicenter reaches the sun’s temps.

Actually screw it, i’m not writing anymore. Putting Buu at max planet DC and below planet durability is bullshit enough, but the gall to put him at bullet level.

Also Kid Buu punches destroyed SSJ3 Goku who’s durability >>>> Frieza. yet they never touched on that.

Buu destroyed galaxies by only busting planets one at a time, which would never destroy entire galaxies, you would have to destroy suns. Buu would at least be Star level, as he has destroyed galaxies.

I could list more, but you get the point. Whether you think Buu or Kirby wins, that was some of the worst, made-up analysis ever. It's not just nerfing, they literally made up facts. After Deathbattle lieing about Luigi failing to pick up a large Radish and exempting that fact that the game was a dream, I knew this series was going downhill.

Exactly.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ariesxmasters

That video is about as believable as this. . . not at all.

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That video is about as believable as this. . . not at all.

No Caption Provided

Actually i made a thread about that superman stomping black adam gif and superman was sundipped and bloodlusted so everyone was saying yes it is believable.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux said:

Exactly.

Double this.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death Battle lost any sort of believability when they had Superman beat Goku.

This just adds more to the bullsh!t.

WELLDONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WELLDONE

@ariesxmasters:

The very fact that YOU think that goku beats superman makes you lose any believability.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By icecold14
ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ariesxmasters

@welldone said:

@ariesxmasters:

The very fact that YOU think that goku beats superman makes you lose any believability.

Man, NO ONE believes them ever since they had Superman beat Goku no one believes them at all.

That battle was a complete joke.

No Caption Provided

@icecold14 said:

@ariesxmasters: really? i think superman wins ;p

No Caption Provided

Lol you almost got me there, Ice, you were this close them I remember to keep my Jimmies in tact.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: gooooood keep it up lol

Lmao. Ice, you don't come as much anymore I see :(. You got RL stuff going on?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Yeah i do man :\ just a couple problems here and there but nothing i cant handle :)

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: Thought you were like planning to leave or something.

WELLDONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: look at you lol.

Screw attack used actual on panel feats for superman and measured them, while goku needed power scaled bullshit(using power levels that akira toriyama himself said didnt mean anything) that didnt even happen in the series to even compete, goku loses, no matter how many memes you post to hide your butthurt.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers