Deadpool TV Show

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I'm sitting here watching some Ultimate Spider Man and the ultimate DeadPool episode comes on. It makes me even more upset than happy at this point that this is only one of two cartoon appearence I know of deadpool not to mention the episode is amazing as deadpool takes over the show and shows off his skills (and humor). I'm aware he is in the xmen wolverine vs hulk cartoon which I have seen and the wolverine xmen movie. other than this there is no more shows or movies that I know of that feature Deadpool. His charecter could make such an intriguing show or movie and I just can't understand why they don't make something based around him. I get that he is a raunchy charecter and they don't want to make it too explicit ,but they were able to adapt his charecter wonderfully onto the cartoon forms in his two appearances and could be a well rounded show while maintaining the tv rating to appeal to all ages. I apologize for this rant but it honestly gets me so f**** angry that they don't do something w deadpool he is so unique and can be made into something astonishing.

- what do you think

Remy_Geneva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I know there is a deadpool movie in the works, can't wait to see that! I definitely agree with you that deadpool is a character with so much to offer, personally I love that he is so humorous and crazy, but still he has that part of him that is so very broken (if you understand what I mean). Honestly though, I don't think that marvel would be able to pull off a good deadpool tv show, so maybe just a movie to start eh.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I think Deadpool is the type of character whom could carry his own cartoon series.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

I would prefer a movie, but it would take a really good director to pull it off.

WASmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a live action TV series staring Deadpool would be a cool way to go. Since the movie isn't getting made any time soon.

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deadpo0l

Agree w all of you I just think they could pull off a cartoon and a movie and they would be F***** amazing