#1 Posted by TheLastSonOfKrypton (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you like more?Why?

#2 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine just cuz he's awesome.

#3 Edited by DareHulk (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, because a legitimately interesting character.

Deadpool is a half-a**ed gimmick.

#4 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@darehulk said:

Wolverine, because a legitimately interesting character.

Deadpool is a half-a**ed gimmick.

Deadpool because when Way's not writing him he's actually an interesting character. Such as the original Deadpool series and the Marvel Now series especially.

#5 Posted by MonsterStomp (18134 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#6 Edited by AllStarHit-Girl (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#7 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine I hate the fake Deathstroke with a passion the stupid character is just annoying and corny.

#8 Edited by Emequious_Swerve (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf said:

Wolverine I hate the fake Deathstroke with a passion the stupid character is just annoying and corny.

I agree with this.

#9 Posted by Spideysense44 (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Deadpool can be really tiring at times

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21880 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#11 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool by radiation wax.

#12 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by gor724 (827 posts) - - Show Bio

My profile picture speaks for itself. I don't get the hype of Deadpool and were it came from. He is only good in small doses like the Uncanny X-Force that still exists in my dreams comic relief. He gets annoying when it's just him. Also, Wolverines character has a lot more depth. Deadpool is a guy who was tested for weapon 11, is crazy, is funny, and has swords. Thats it. Wolverines origin story is one of the most interesting in all of comics. And him trying to piece together his past has always made for some interesting story-lines. Which is my next point. Name one great Deadpool story arc. Wolverine has The Wolverine, Old Man Logan, Origin, and Weapon X. So definatly Wolvie for me

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (42465 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

Online
#15 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Its not even close. Wolverine easily!

#16 Posted by lixvari (105 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say deadpool just because of how psychotic and funny he is at the same time. Wolverines actually my least favorite out of all of marvel.

#17 Posted by Theformermarionettegeist (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@gor724 said:

My profile picture speaks for itself. I don't get the hype of Deadpool and were it came from. He is only good in small doses like the Uncanny X-Force that still exists in my dreams comic relief. He gets annoying when it's just him. Also, Wolverines character has a lot more depth. Deadpool is a guy who was tested for weapon 11, is crazy, is funny, and has swords. Thats it.

Say's someone who obviously hasn't read enough Deadpool stories.

Wolverines origin story is one of the most interesting in all of comics. And him trying to piece together his past has always made for some interesting story-lines. Which is my next point. Name one great Deadpool story arc.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, and I don't remember the exact arc names but there are plenty of great stories in his original series.

#18 Posted by bunt947 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Its not even close. Wolverine easily!