Deadpool #2: We Fought A Zoo

Pearl_Sea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Pearl_Sea

As @thedandyman mentioned, this storyline revolves around the former US presidents which is not my place of expertise (as I am Canadian). However still much much muchly enjoyment. I'll give you some snapshots I took.

And here we see an aroused Ben Franklin. What even.
And here we see an aroused Ben Franklin. What even.
How amusing, a former presidents opinion with troubles of his nation
How amusing, a former presidents opinion with troubles of his nation

SO HAPPY for LOTR references (y)
SO HAPPY for LOTR references (y)

So the Illuminati of the Marvel world is quite fascinating, makes me wonder if our Illuminati have a Dr Strange up their sleeve, eye think so ;)
So the Illuminati of the Marvel world is quite fascinating, makes me wonder if our Illuminati have a Dr Strange up their sleeve, eye think so ;)

No Caption Provided

I end with this caption from our dear poolyman. It makes me wonder if he's completely joking or its one of those jokes with a bit of truth on the side. I want to indulge my feelings and opt for the second option. It's a valid question though. What made him so cynical... I would like to know.

Final note, I know Deadpool is a mercenary now... but really he seems like has some... a bit of scruples, at least that's what I hope

p.s also super excited for deadpool movie, but my friend pessimistically said that Fox never gets stuff done and that it might not be good etc. So dunno how I feel now...