#1 Edited by mindgate17 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been on a lot of search engines and I have noticed a lot of people doing "parallel universe equivalents" of notable comics characters but I haven't seen a single area devoted to this concept (outside of the usual marvel vs dc kind of stuff). So here goes. What do you think certain characters/ Teams in the DC universe would look like in different universes if you had the option. If this goes Well I'll try to explore other universes as the core template, but for now we'll start with the DCU

Rules (have to keep some semblance of "order"):

1: No Marvel universe adaptations- the DCU vs. Marvel rivalry/crossover is overplayed. Every other comics/anime company or genre is fair Game (Image, IDW, Dynamite, Shueisha, etc.):

2: you are not limited to comics universe...virtually everything (within reason) as viable.

3: you can use composites, your own work, etc., but if you make a composite or other concepts that are not composed of your own work don't say that it's yours (claim the composite/collage/etc.but not the images that made it up.)

4: (optional) Give a brief bio explaining "new" character

Name: Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)

Class: Vanguard

Universe: MASS EFFECT UNIVERSE

(my composite not my art)

Summary: Due to her mother's archaeological background and connections with the Asari Government Cassandra was trained as an Asari Huntress as a means to teach her discipline and proper social etiquette. She has a lot of Krogan friends (and a few enemies) and often ends up in the middle of brawls with them much to the dismay of her teachers and her mother. She is a biotics prodigy, but her penchant for hanging out with the wrong crowd, numerous fights, and her bold personality has caused her to subconsciously manifest her powers in a fashion that predominantly relies on power, durability, and aggression in a fight. Despite her small stature she is the quintessential vanguard and her connections to both the Asari government, and Numerous Krogan Clans make her an invaluable ally.

**Important Note she is wanted by the Salarian Government for her "possible" connections to Cerberus and her "alleged" part in theft of a classified omnitool project incorporating cutting edge cloaking technology with hard light "combat whip" technology. **

Any Takers?

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@mindgate17 said:

I have been on a lot of search engines and I have noticed a lot of people doing "parallel universe equivalents" of notable comics characters but I haven't seen a single area devoted to this concept (outside of the usual marvel vs dc kind of stuff). So here goes. What do you think certain characters/ Teams in the DC universe would look like in different universes if you had the option. If this goes Well I'll try to explore other universes as the core template, but for now we'll start with the DCU

Rules (have to keep some semblance of "order"):

1: No Marvel universe adaptations- the DCU vs. Marvel rivalry/crossover is overplayed. Every other comics/anime company or genre is fair Game (Image, IDW, Dynamite, Shueisha, etc.):

2: you are not limited to comics universe...virtually everything (within reason) as viable.

3: you can use composites, your own work, etc., but if you make a composite or other concepts that are not composed of your own work don't say that it's yours (claim the composite/collage/etc.but not the images that made it up.)

4: (optional) Give a brief bio explaining "new" character

Name: Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)

Class: Vanguard

Universe: MASS EFFECT UNIVERSE

(my composite not my art)

Summary: Due to her mother's archaeological background and connections with the Asari Government Cassandra was trained as an Asari Huntress as a means to teach her discipline and proper social etiquette. She has a lot of Krogan friends (and a few enemies) and often ends up in the middle of brawls with them much to the dismay of her teachers and her mother. She is a biotics prodigy, but her penchant for hanging out with the wrong crowd, numerous fights, and her bold personality has caused her to subconsciously manifest her powers in a fashion that predominantly relies on power, durability, and aggression in a fight. Despite her small stature she is the quintessential vanguard and her connections to both the Asari government, and Numerous Krogan Clans make her an invaluable ally.

**Important Note she is wanted by the Salarian Government for her "possible" connections to Cerberus and her "alleged" part in theft of a classified omnitool project incorporating cutting edge cloaking technology with hard light "combat whip" technology. **

Any Takers?

NICE! Along these lines, I can see Connor totally being an Adept, Drake being an Infiltrator/Engineer and Raven a Sentinel.

#3 Posted by mindgate17 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: Interesting perspective on the characters. Personally, I would see Raven being more of an adept and Connor more sentinel, but as far as Drake is concerned I think you were on the money. Two questions though...What about Impulse (Bart Allen)/ where would you place him and how would you assemble the Teen Titans.

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh cool its pretty cool now itachi LOL

#5 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Name: The Extraordinary Bat Man (B.A Wayne)

Class: Duke

Universe: Steampunk Universe

Summary: At a young age B.A's father and mother were killed in a fatal airship crash that killed 300 other people. Being the sole survivor of the crash, B.A set out to enforce greater and safer advancements for steam powered air travel. After taking over his father's paramilitary weapons company (Wayne Industries), B.A become the richest man in all of the United Kingdom of America. After finding out that the tragic accident that killed his parents was a deliberate conspiracy to overthrow his father from his own company, B.A set out to right some past wrongs by using his endless resources to become "The Extraordinary Bat Man".