DC's top 5 superheroe teams

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What are DC's top 5 superheroe teams? When I think of DC I only think of justice league and teen titans. But when I think about marvel I always think avengers, x-men, fantastic 4, the defenders, and now, guardians of the galaxy. But what about DC? Name some please

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Doom Patrol, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Young Justice, Justice Society and the Legion of Super-Heroes are some other teams I can think of, but I would probably only put the Justice Society in the top 5.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

There's 3 different justice leagues, I'd almost say United might be the most powerful, almost, but doom patrol, the metal men, teen titans, leagion of super heroes, suicide squad, and you could probably say the bat family,

Husk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Husk

@xxedward_kenwayxx said:

What are DC's top 5 superheroe teams? When I think of DC I only think of justice league and teen titans. But when I think about marvel I always think avengers, x-men, . But what about DC? Name some please

strictly speaking... TOP teams, theres only two per company the rest are just kind of there, and not as ubiquitously known. certainly not TOP.

however here is a list to get you started

Doom Patrol, The Metal Men, Young Justice, Justice League of America, Justice League International/Canada, Justice League Europe, Teen Titans West, Suicide Squad, Justice Society, the Legion of Super-Heroes, Birds of Prey, Batman Incorporated, The Elite, Forever People, Green Lantern Corps, Marvel Family, Watchmen, Superfriends, Secret Six, The Outsiders, and All Star Squadron... theres sooo many more, but I can't think of any others right now.

but each one of these teams has intergrated themselves into the general non-comic reading populace in some way or another. sometimes the influence has faded with time, sometimes it was a very tiny influence anyway but less could be said about most of the Marvel teams too.

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suicide Squad is another one.

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry...i hadn't seen the previous posts when I posted mine. I only saw the original 2.

XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@husk: I think you forgot to mention justice league dark. I think they're the ones that have Constantine and swamp thing. I just wish that DC would change their name so that they could feel more unique.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohh...time for my 2nd favorite rant ( behind defending MOS) Marvel's top 2 teams should be FF and X-Men. Two teams that are actually influential, have introduced great villains, and mean something in comic-bbok history. The Avengers was nothing more than an answer to The Justice League (One day I may rant about how I'm not a big JLA fan either.) That The Avengers movie did so well, and the FF movies were a crap-fest is the ONLY reason The Avengers are more highly regarded than the FF. In terms of comic-history, the FF stomps all over The Avengers. My wish that either Fox or Sony or whoever the hell owns the movie right to the FF gets their act together, or that Marvel gets the film rights. Either way, in the comics world, Marvel needs to hype the FF more. Somehow. They don't own the film rights to Spider-Man either, but that hasn't stopped Spidey from being a flagship character for them.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sacredweapons
No Caption Provided

No other answer.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Husk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Husk

@manwhohaseverything said:

Ohh...time for my 2nd favorite rant ( behind defending MOS) Marvel's top 2 teams should be FF and X-Men. Two teams that are actually influential, have introduced great villains, and mean something in comic-bbok history. The Avengers was nothing more than an answer to The Justice League (One day I may rant about how I'm not a big JLA fan either.) That The Avengers movie did so well, and the FF movies were a crap-fest is the ONLY reason The Avengers are more highly regarded than the FF. In terms of comic-history, the FF stomps all over The Avengers. My wish that either Fox or Sony or whoever the hell owns the movie right to the FF gets their act together, or that Marvel gets the film rights. Either way, in the comics world, Marvel needs to hype the FF more. Somehow. They don't own the film rights to Spider-Man either, but that hasn't stopped Spidey from being a flagship character for them.

great comment, I love it, and since I know its probably mostly a response to my post, Yes, for most of the years it was FANTASTIC FOUR, and X-men. (and for a little while Fantastic Four and Spidey, but I digress) after two and a half flop films no one seems to care about the Fantastic Four anymore, they even cancelled the only book (unless you count Ultimate FF, which is barely holding on in sales) and after 9!! successful Avengers movies (many of which were blockbusters) the Avengers is on top, they even have 4 Avengers title (five because if we count Ultimate FF than really The Ultimates is just ultimate universe Avengers.) as well as at least 9 (I didn;t count wolverine...should I have?) titles of Avengers characters. Avengers are right on top, do they deserve it in the long run, probably not. But Fantastic Four has certainly been digging their own hole for quite a long time now, at this point I think they need something spectacular to put them back on top, or they might fall into the same realm the metal men, and (some would say) the defenders.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Justice League, Teen Titans, Justice Society, Suicide Squad and Doom Patrol would probably be the most popular/well-known without including Justice League spin-offs or Superhero "families".

@xxedward_kenwayxx-I'd rather they'd have used Shadowpact and Outsiders instead of JL Dark and JL of American/United, but course they wouldn't sell as well.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League, Justice League of America, Justice League Dark, Justice League International, Justice League Europe...

...ughhIdunnowuttasay

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are DC's top 5 superheroe teams? When I think of DC I only think of justice league and teen titans. But when I think about marvel I always think avengers, x-men, fantastic 4, the defenders, and now, guardians of the galaxy. But what about DC? Name some please

Justice League of America

Justice Society

Justice League

Storm Watch

Justice League United

XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis: can't DC come up with more creative names for their teams? Half of them have justice league in them. Teen titans are the only other well known team that have a different name.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

My top 5 faves:

1) Sinestro Corps

2) Gotham City Sirens

3) The Outlaws

4) Teen Titans

5) Indigo Tribe

MonkeyStarship

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team Arrow

2. Suicide Squad

3. The Outlaws

4. Teen Titans

5. Crime Syndicate

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Justice League, Justice Society, Teen Titans, Legion of Super Heroes, & Green Lantern Corps